If you’ve ever wanted to release attachment and align with inner-love, then do we have the Wild Offering show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tosha Silver, the best-selling author of Outrageous Openness, Change Me Prayers and her latest creation, The Wild Offering Oracle.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, how to give it all up and ALIGN WITH THE DIVINE!
That plus we’ll talk about gratitude, hardship, forgiveness and abundance, letting the divine take the lead, the power of living outrageous openness forum, and what in the world a Divine-Menage has to do with anything!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY TOSHA SILVER:
MORE ON TOSHA SILVER:
Tosha graduated from Yale with a degree in English Literature but along the way fell madly in love with yogic philosophy. For the past 30 years she has taught people around the world ways to align with Inner Love. She lives near San Francisco, where she runs an online school about these ideas called, “Living Outrageous Openness: Think Like a Goddess”. This offers an ongoing way to support those who truly want to live these beautiful, ancient practices. You can also join her on Facebook by liking her author page where she writes a few times a week.
She particularly enjoys finding fresh, funny ways to invite and embrace the Divine, while avoiding conventional jargon and cliches at all cost. She loves how the sacred and the mundane are truly One. The guidance from the Inner Divine begins to lead when it is sincerely invited….by anyone.
Tosha Silver Online: Website | Facebook
Living Outrageous Openness Forum: www.toshasilver.com/living-
- Was Tosha Silver spiritual growing up?
- What did she want to be when she went to Yale?
- What does it mean she had 30 years of writer’s block?
- How did she get past writer’s block?
- What’s it mean to surrender to the Divine?
- What does it mean to truly let go?
- How do we let go in today’s world?
- What does it mean to offer our lives in service?
- Does letting go mean we can’t have or do what we want?
- Where does passion or joy fit into the equation?
- How do we balance offering with driving – or is there such a thing?
- How does Michael offer up each Inspire Nation Show to the Divine???
- What does it mean to co-create?
- How do we call in Divine guidance?
- What’s the biggest challenge with self-help today?
- What do need to know about finding our purpose and direction?
- What does it mean to stop using the Universe to get what you want, and instead starting asking Love to use you?
- How do we know when we’re being of service?
- What is true sanctuary?
- How do we get clarity on our path?
- How can we surrender AND find greater freedom?
- How do we release what is no longer needed in our life?
- How do positivity and gratitude go hand-in-hand?
- How do we let go in times of crisis?
- For more info visit: ToshaSilver.com and www.shop.toshasilver.com/wildoffering
How to Let the Force of Love That Created You, Guide You (Tosha Silver, Outrageous Openness)
INSPIRE #888: HOW TO GET SPIRITUALLY NAKED & EMPOWERED IN YOUR OWN SKIN! (Meggan Watterson, “The Divine Feminine Oracle”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment