If you’ve ever wanted to be more empowered in your own skin, then do we have The Divine Feminine show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author and scholar of the divine feminine, Meggan Watterson, who has a Masters of Theological Studies from Harvard Divinity School, a Masters of Divinity from Union Theological Seminary, and is the author and creator of an EMPOWER new set of oracle cards…The Divine Feminine Oracle: A 53-Card Deck & Guidebook for Embodying Love.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about getting spiritually naked, comfortable in your own skin, and discover just how much divine love you have inside you.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY MEGGAN WATTERSON:
MORE ON MEGGAN WATTERSON:
Meggan Watterson is an author, meditation teacher, and Harvard-trained scholar of the divine feminine who inspires seekers to live from the authenticity of their soul. Her first book,REVEAL: A Sacred Manual For Getting Spiritually Naked, is described as “ignited prayer” by Eve Ensler, “life-changing” by Dr. Christiane Northrup, and “a blessing to the world,” by Gabrielle Bernstein. Meggan’s the co-author of How To Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People): Spiritual Advice for Modern Relationships. And she’s the author of The Divine Feminine Oracle; a card deck and guidebook for embodying radical love. She has a Masters of Theological Studies from Harvard Divinity School and a Masters of Divinity from Union Theological Seminary at Columbia University. She lives with her young son and his imaginary goose, Goldie.
- Why did Meggan break out into hives when she first read the bible?
- What did she mean that women’s voices weren’t part of the story?
- Who was the wild girl child?
- What can we learn about unicorns and the Metropolitan museum?
- How did she hear her call?
- What’s a “more Meaty” Mary???
- How did she become interested in the divine feminine – and what is the divine femine?
- Who are some of the most inspiring on this path?
- What is the path to the divine within us?
- What does it mean to get spiritually naked?
- What’s the power of the #7?
- What can we learn about Marguerite Poret and “The Mirror of Simple Souls”
- What’s the importance of the color red?
- What can we learn from Mary?
- What is the “black Madonna”?
- What is her practice of journal writing to get in touch with the divine?
- How can the Divine Feminine (cards) help empower us?
- What in the world is the cosmic egg?
- For More Info Visit: MegganWatterson.com
INSPIRE #870: DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POWER & INNER WISDOM! (LAMA TSULTRIM ALLIONNE, “Wisdom Rising”)
INSPIRE #753: WHAT IS SPIRITUAL GENIUS? – THE MYSTERIOUS LIFE & TEACHINGS OF MOTHER MEERA! (Mark Matousek, “Mother Of The Unseen World”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment