MORE ON HOWARD H WHITE:
A star in high school and a standout point guard for the University of Maryland, Howard “H” White was an NBA draft pick until knee injuries put a stop to his basketball career. Undaunted, Howard put his other skills to use, eventually finding his way to Nike, Inc. Now vice president of Jordan Brand, he has been with the company for thirty-five years. With Nike’s support, he founded the “Believe to Achieve” program, an innovative traveling seminar designed to encourage youth to believe in themselves and adults to mentor them. A tremendous, charismatic public speaker, White’s passion and excitement for life moves adults and children alike. He lives in Lake Oswego, Oregon, with his wife Donna and daughter Mandy.
Howard “H” White Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- Where did Howard “H” White grow up?
- What was life like for him then?
- Who was his first mentor and what’s the importance of a mentor?
- What’s the power of “belief”
- What’s the importance of remaining positive?
- Who was the “angel” that came into his life?
- How’d he end up changing schools?
- How’d he get into basketball and how did that change his life?
- What was his belief system like
- How did he keep from a place of despair when strife came up?
- How did he end up working for Nike – and what were the “coincidences” that took place?
- How did he come up with the Nike Jordan Brand?
- What’s the importance of a vision?
- What’s the importance of writing it down?
- What is his formula for success?
- What does MJ5, Michael Jordan, and a Ferrari have to do with anything?
- What can we learn from Michael Jordan’s belief system?
- What does it truly mean to believe in yourself?
- What’s the importance of belef?
- What’s it really mean to face one’s fears?
- Is there a meaning behind everything that happens?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.HowardHWhite.com
INSPIRE #761: HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! (Christina Stein, PhD “Believe It To Achieve It”)
INSPIRE #712: FINDING MASTERY & MOTIVATION THRU A HIGH PERFORMANCE MINDSET! (Dr. Michael Gervais, “Finding Mastery”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.