If you’e ever wanted to express balanced power from within, then do we have the Wisdom Rising show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lama Tsultrim Allione, the founder of Tara Mandala, the author of Women Of Wisdom and Feeding Your Demons, one of the first western Buddhist nuns and recognized as a reincarnation of a renowned 11th century Tibetan yogini, and the author of an empowering new book, Wisdom Rising.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, aboutJourney into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine, and what it means for all of us!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY TSULTRIM ALLIONNE:
MORE ON TSULTRIM ALLIONNE:
Lama Tsultrim Allione is founder and resident lama of Tara Mandala. She is author of Women of Wisdom and Feeding Your Demons. Born in New England to an academic/publishing family, she traveled to India in her late teens and was ordained as a Buddhist nun at the age of 22 by H.H. the 16th Karmapa. She was the first American to be ordained as a Tibetan Buddhist nun in the Karma Kagyu lineage. After living in the Himalayan region for several years she returned her vows and became the mother of three, while continuing to study and practice Buddhism, particularly focusing on the lineage of Machig Labdron and Dzogchen teachings. In 1993, Lama Tsultrim founded Tara Mandala, a 700-acre center outside of Pagosa Springs in southwest Colorado, where an extraordinary three-story temple in the form of a mandala, dedicated to the sacred feminine in Buddhism has been constructed and consecrated. In 2007 while traveling in Tibet she was recognized as an emanation of Machig Labdron at the historic seat of Machig Zangri Khangmar by the resident lama. This recognition was confirmed by several other lamas, and in 2012 she was given the Machig Labdron empowerment by HH the 17th Karmapa.
- Did Lama Tsultrim Allione expect to become a Tibetan Lama when she grew up?
- How did she first get exposed to Mandalas?
- How did she end up first going to Tibet?
- Who was the Karmapa and how did she meet him?
- How was she first introduced to the concept of the Dakini?
- How did she become a nun?
- What happened immediately after she returned her vows?
- What does it mean to own your power?
- What is a mandala?
- How does it empower us?
- What are the three types of mandalas?
- What are the 5 Mandala family’s?
- How do we discern our own mandala family?
- How can the mandala families help us to access our own inner power?
- What is all encompassing wisdom and how do we access this?
- What is mirror-like wisdom?
- What is wisdom of equanimity?
- What is wisdom of discernment?
- What is all accomplishing wisdom?
- What is a mandala altar?
- What’s the importance of having an altar in our home?
- How can we make our home a shrine?
- What is Taramandala?
- To Find Out More Visit: Taramandala.org and www.facebook.com/lamatsultrimallione
INSPIRE #669: HOW TO AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUE SELF & DISCOVER YOUR PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT! + Guided Meditation (Adyashanti, “The Way Of Liberation”)
INSPIRE #865: HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR INNER POWER & BREAK THROUGH TO AWESOME! (GREAT GRANDMASTER, DR. TAE YUN KIM , “Seven Steps To Inner Power”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment