MORE ON MATT KAHN:
Matt Kahn is an author, spiritual teacher, and highly-attuned empathic healer. His spontaneous awakening arose out of an out-of-body experience at the age of 8, and through his direct experiences with Ascended Masters and Archangels throughout his life. Using his intuitive abilities of seeing, hearing, feeling, and direct knowing, as an empath, Matt feels the emotions of others and is able to pinpoint what blocks any heart from opening. As a result, he brings forth revolutionary teachings through both the written and spoken word that assist energetically-sensitive beings in healing the body, awakening the soul, and transforming reality through the power of love. He is a bridge between the mystical realms and the path of awakening who inspires profound spiritual growth and life-changing energetic expansion to audiences worldwide through a spoken transmission of presence. Through the words Matt is intuitively guided to share, an energy shift occurs to balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain, rewrite the subconscious mind, and unravel the overstimulated nervous system. The result of this transmission ranges from a more balanced emotional body, the elimination of stress, fear, doubt, and despair, greater connection with the Universe, the activation of intuitive gifts, spontaneous remission, deeper intimacy in relationships, as well as direct experiences of self-realization. Many spiritual seekers have experienced amazing, unexplainable physical and emotional healings, and have awakened to their true nature through Matt’s profound and loving teachings, and transmission of sacred heart wisdom.
Matt Kahn Online: Website | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
- What exactly is the ego?
- What’s the purpose of the ego in our evolution?
- Is the ego and spirit separate?
- What’s the “Inner War”?
- Is the ego really here to separate us?
- What are the three activities of the ego?
- What’s it mean to reverse the war?
- What does it mean that everything helps?
- How is adversity a gift?
- What’s the reason for fear?
- What’s the “gift of loss” – and how does it help us?
- What’s the “benefit of overthinking”
- What’s the “upside of disappointment”
- What’s the power of our breath?
- What does it mean to be more aligned with your breath?
- What are the foundations of self-love?
- How do we make peace with time?
- What in the world is a spiritual adrenaline junkie?
- What is UNITY consciousness?
- For More Info Visit: MattKahn.org
INSPIRE #452: HOW TO LOVE WHATEVER ARISES! + Meditation! (Matt Kahn, “Whatever Arises Love That”)
INSPIRE #782: HOW TO BE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE! (Sister Jenna, “America Meditating”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.