MORE ON SISTER JENNA:
Sister Jenna is a spiritual leader, author, radio and TV personality, renowned speaker and founder of the Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland and McLean, Virginia. She serves as one of the Evolutionary Leaders in service to conscious evolution and was selected by Empower a Billion Women 2020 as one of 100 MostInfluential Leaders of 2015. Sister Jenna also served as a principal partner with the Oprah Winfrey Network and Values Partnerships on the Belief Team, a community of individuals from diverse spiritual, cultural and faith backgrounds.
Her mission is to decode critical current issues and offer a perspective for folks to find clarity, power, and insight. Sister Jenna’s voice of influence is particularly needed in the wake of tragedy and increasing violence in our world.
She has traveled to over 80 countries where she continues to provide practical life tools and solutions that empower people to foster and build stronger relationships. Her wisdom, peace, and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youth, women, governments, and communities. She has collaborated with Fortune 500 companies on key issues and her syndicated radio show, America Meditating is a popular global online show.
Sister Jenna is the recipient of numerous awards and proclamations including, the President’s Lifetime National Community Service Award, Every Day Hero Award by the Foundation for A Better Life and the Friendship Archway Awards, to name a few. Her latest meditation soundtrack, Inclusion Revolution:Together with Love brings together people from all backgrounds.
For Speaking or Media Inquiries, please email AmericaMeditating@gmail.com
Sister Jenna Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- How did Sister Jenna straddle east and west growing up?
- How was she exposed to spirituality?
- What does it mean “who we truly are”
- Are we lost?
- What does it mean to be truthful to our spirit?
- What is spiritual density?
- Are we all one?
- Why do events seem to be pulling us off-track, and what can we do about it?
- What do we do when events are making it harder to remember who we truly are?
- How are we neglecting our inner well-being?
- How do we know there’s a God when there’s so much darkness in the world?
- How do we let go of guilt?
- How do we become more loving to oneself?
- What do you mean what we speak of we become?
- What’s the meaning behind ALGAE?
- What do Anger, Lust, Greed, Attachment, and Ego have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of asking am I at peace with myself?
- What does it mean that the soul needs perfect silence?
- What is the practice of mind-care?
- Can we bring about a world of compassion and peace?
- What is the “Inclusion Revolution”
- For More Info Visit: AmericaMeditating.org and www.brahmakumaris.org
INSPIRE #688: “THE SELF-LOVE EXPERIMENT – HOW TO BE MORE KIND & ACCEPTING OF YOURSELF! (Shannon Kaiser, “The Self-Love Experiment”)
INSPIRE #685: HOW TO FIND MORE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.