MORE ON ADYASHANTI:
Adyashanti, author of The Way of Liberation, Falling into Grace, True Meditation, and The End of Your World, is an American-born spiritual teacher devoted to serving the awakening of all beings. His teachings are an open invitation to stop, inquire, and recognize what is true and liberating at the core of all existence.
Asked to teach in 1996 by his Zen teacher of 14 years, Adyashanti offers teachings that are free of any tradition or ideology. “The Truth I point to is not confined within any religious point of view, belief system, or doctrine, but is open to all and found within all.”
Based in California, Adyashanti lives with his wife, Mukti, Associate Teacher of Open Gate Sangha. He teaches throughout North America and Europe, offering satsangs, weekend intensives, silent retreats, and a live internet radio broadcast.
“Adyashanti” means primordial peace.
Adyashanti Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- What Adyashanti was like as a child?
- What he discovered about the world?
- What his early spiritual experiences were like?
- What did Adyashanti discover in a book by Alan Watts?
- How did he get into Zen Buddhism?
- What did he build in his backyard for meditation practice?
- What is the “spiritual fast track”
- What were his awakening experiences?
- Why is it so important we wake up now?
- What’s the importance of moving past our egoic minds?
- What’s the importance of letting go of judgment of yourself?
- What’s the importance of the question of being?
- Why is it so important to know thyself?
- Why is the question of being everything?
- What does it mean to be sleep walking in life?
- Why is it so important to awaken?
- What are the three core practices for awakening?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What is meditation that helps with awakening?
- How does one begin with this type of meditation (and for how long)?
- What is the process of inquiry?
- How does one begin the process of inquiry, and what can it be done on?
- How does one balance inquiry with meditation?
- What’s the importance of introducing a sentence or phrase into meditation?
- What’s the importance of understanding what is looking through our eyes?
- A guided meditation to help us begin the awakening process.
- To find out more visit: http://www.dyashanti.org
INSPIRE #410: HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS HERE & NOW!!! + Meditation (Joseph Emet,”Finding The Blue Sky”)
INSPIRE #403: HOW TO GET GUIDANCE FROM YOUR SOUL!!! + Meditation! (Colleen Mauro, “Spiritual Telepathy”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.