If you’ve ever wanted to connect with your higher self for greater guidance, peace, and direction in life, then do we have the Spiritual Telepathy show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Colleen Mauro founder of Intuition Magazine and author of one of the most incredibly researched books ever on intuition, Spiritual Telepathy: Ancient Techniques to Access the Wisdom of Your Soul.
And that’s just what I want to talk about today, about Ancient Techniques to Access the Wisdom of Your Soul…and to hear it loud and clear.
That plus we’ll talk about seed thoughts & soul alignment, Isaac Newton & Albert Einstein, Andy Mackie and harmonicas, wooden boxes in meditation rooms, a fox terrier named Whitney, and why you might want to wake and read the newspaper, editorials, and Dear Abby, before you begin to meditate!
MORE ON COLLEEN MAURO:
Colleen Mauro is the author of Spiritual Telepathy: Ancient Techniques to Access the Wisdom of Your Soul. She was the founder and editor-in-chief of Intuition Magazine. Intuition explored the higher potential of the mind and the many and varied ways of intuitive knowing. The magazine provided how-to information, cutting edge research and interview with leaders in the field. Colleen regularly gives lectures and seminars on the subjects of meditation and spiritual telepathy.
In the late 80s, Colleen Mauro founded Intuition: A Magazine for the Higher Potential of the Mind, to introduce readers to the emerging field of intuition development. Intuition was published until the year 2000. In her new book, Spiritual Telepathy: Ancient Teachings to Access the Wisdom of Your Soul, she introduces readers to a more advanced type of spiritual perception called spiritual telepathy.
The techniques she introduces come from a body of knowledge called the Ageless Wisdom. Also called the esoteric or mystery teachings, this wisdom was first put into book form by the Hindu sage Patanjali (phonetic pronunciation: Pa Tan Ja Lee) in his classic book, The Yoga Sutras. For Spiritual Telepathy, Colleen drew on a variety of cultures and spiritual traditions, both ancient and modern, and explained how the new science validates these ancient teachings.
Colleen Mauro Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
- How did she start Intuition magazine?
- What is a soul-aligned human being?
- What’s the lower self and the higher self?
- Who is the perfect soul-aligned human being
- What can we learn from Adam and Eve
- What’s the spiritual significance of the number seven?
- Helen Loblasky’s book The Secret Doctrine
- What are the seven stages?
- What’s the subtle world and what does it have to do with indigo kids?
- What does the word apocalypse really mean?
- What is the opening of the heart
- What are the virtues of the heart – Buddhist teachings and many others
- What are we doing in a loving kindness metta meditation
- How much time do we need to put into this process
- What’s the true sixth sense
- What’s it mean to become a divine receiver?
- What’s the importance of meditation and making our minds quiet
- What are the different types of telepathy?
- What can we learn about telepathy from indigenous cultures?
- What’s the significance of the belly, and the chord from the belly
- How Dean Radin tested telepathy in couples
- What can we learn from animal telepathy (Sheldrake: Dog’s That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home)
- What can we learn from a fox terrier named Whitey
- What is mental telepathy?
- What is instinctive telepathy?
- What is clairvoyance
- What is spiritual telepathy
- Willis Harmon’s “Higher Creativity”
- How does creativity come about
- What can we learn about diet and intuition
- What’s the importance of food grown with love
- How do we refine our emotional bodies
- What is the practice of harmlessness?
- What’s the importance of self-compassion
- How critically important is forgiveness
- What we can learn from “Forgiveness is a Choice” by Robert Enright
- What’s the practice of a nightly review?
- What’s a rainbow bridge?
- How is the rainbow bridge done through meditation?
- What happened to Mother Theresa?
- How to find the best way to meditate
- Why it’s important to do short doses of meditation in the beginning
- How long you want to meditate for when you start
- What’s a spiritual detox
- What’s the as-if technique
- What’s the importance of solitude and silence?
- Andy Mackie and harmonicas
- What’s the new group of world servers?
INSPIRE #144: Discover Your Hidden Intuition! Learn How to Tap In & Get Guidance & Answers Fast! (Penney Peirce, The Intuitive Way)
INSPIRE #396: HOW TO JOURNEY THRU UNCERTAINTY TO INFINITE POSSIBILITIES! (Colette Baron-Reid, “Uncharted”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.