Today I’ll be talking with Drew Canole, fitness rock-star, transformational guru, the founder of FitLife.tv and the author of a brilliant new book, that’s guaranteed to inspire, You Be You.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about detoxing your life, crushing your limitations, and owning your awesome!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY DREW CANOLE:
MORE ON DREW CANOLE:
Fueled by small-town values and a big vision for a better planet, Drew Canole begins each day with one simple goal in mind – to positively impact the lives of others. Through his work as a Personal Coach and endeavors such as EnrichYourExistence.com and FitLife.tv, Drew aims to inspire and motivate others to search deep within themselves to create an abundant, healthy and fulfilling life. “Improve one life; improve the world.”
Drew was born and raised in the small, rural community of Lake City in Northern Michigan. After attending Central Michigan University, he launched a successful career in finance before recognizing that his greatest talent was helping others discover their untapped potential. He currently resides in San Diego, where his work as an author, fitness specialist and transformation expert has made him one of the most reputable Personal Coaches in Southern California.
Drew is committed to the conviction that people are at their best when challenged. He pushes others to bust through personal barriers and reach new heights in physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- How did Drew Canole survive an abusive childhood?
- What does it mean that “I am the one creating each experience in my life”
- What was the business he started in Tampa, and why was it out of alignment?
- Who became his mentor and what did he learn from him?
- What’s the importance of doing something to change somebody’s life?
- How does one take the leap to get back into alignment?
- What does it mean that many of us are not living our truth?
- What’s it mean to show up as a Jedi?
- What can we learn from Yoda and Luke Skywalker?
- What’s the true importance of commitment?
- What does commitment really mean?
- What’s it mean to be truly honest with yourself?
- What’s an awesomeness audit?
- What’s the importance of becoming clear with what’s not working for you?
- How do we discover our true purpose?
- What’s our One Thing and why is it so important?
- Why is our body the foundation of transformation?
- What’s it mean to be the CEO of our body?
- What’s it mean to dive into the mess?
- What is soul mapping?
- What is vision casting?
- What are WOW goggles?
- For More Info Visit: YouBeYouBook.com
INSPIRE #376: SLEEP YOUR WAY TO A SEXIER, SLIMMER YOU! (Shawn Stevenson, “The Model Health Show”)
INSPIRE #241: How to Get Happier, Healthier, Sleep Better & Leave Your Stress Behind! (Dr. John Douillard, LifeSpa)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment