If you’ve ever wanted to manifest anything in your life, then do we have the At Your Command and Five Lessons show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, PEN Award-winning historian and one of the true behind-the-scenes leaders in the new thought movement today. He’s the author, co-author, and editor of a plethora and cornucopia of books, far too many to mention, along with an absolute favorite author of mine, Neville Goddard.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about two books, At Your Command: The First Classic Work by the Visionary Mystic (Tarcher Cornerstone Editions) and the Five Lessons, to understand the I AM, higher awareness, consciousness and metaphysics, to attract whatever you desire into your life!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS EDITED & AUTHORED BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- How’d Mitch Horowitz get interested in Neville Goddard?
- Who was Neville?
- How did he come to the states?
- Who was Abdullah and how did they meet?
- What was Neville’s relationship to Joseph Murphy?
- What’s the principle (technique) of expression??? (or how do you begin to manifest???)
- What are the three rules of manifestation?
- What did Neville mean “reading in this light you will find (the bibl) to be the greatest scientific book ever written
- What did these words of Moses mean “I am that I am”
- What does it mean that God is within?
- What does it mean “before you are healthy, you feel yourself to be healthy”
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- What are the Five Lessons of Neville?
- Why is consciousness the only reality – and what does this mean?
- What’s the importance of writing your own obituary?
- What’s the importance of not looking back?
- How do we imagine according to Neville?
- What does it mean that assumptions harden into fact?
- What’s the law of reverse effort?
- What’s wrong with will-power and effort?
- What’s it mean to think fourth dimensionally?
- What’s the importance of what we’re attentive too?
- What’s it mean that no one to change but self?
- What does it mean that I am the cause of all that happens to me?
- What’s the importance of remaining faithful to your idea?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.mitchhorowitz.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.