If you’ve ever wanted more energy and mojo in your life, then do we have the Super Woman and Super Man Prescription show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Taz, board-certified integrative medicine and fitness expert and the best selling author of What Doctors eat, The 21 Day Belly fix and her fantastic new book, Super Woman Rx: Unlock the Secrets to Lasting Health, Your Perfect Weight, Energy, and Passion with Dr. Taz’s Power Type Plans.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering your superpowers and unlocking the secrets for lasting health, energy, fitness, and passion.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. TAZ:
MORE ON DR. TAZ:
Nationally recognized, Dr. Tasneem Bhatia MD (Dr. Taz) is a board-certified integrative medicine physician and wellness expert, specializing in women’s health, weight loss, nutrition and family wellness. She is the author of “What Doctors Eat,” “The 21 Day Belly Fix,” and the breakthrough “Super Woman RX.” She has been featured in numerous media outlets including The Today Show, Dr. Oz and Live with Kelly.
Personal health challenges in her twenties combined with a broken health care system motivated Dr. taz to pursue an alternative definition of health and healthy living. Early in her medical practice, as a young resident, Dr. Taz began searching for answers to her own health issues. Studying various systems of medicine, she found a wealth of information not yet taught in conventional medical schools.
A pioneer and trailblazer, Dr. Taz opened her unique and innovative practice, CentreSpringMD (formerly the Atlanta Center of Holistic and Integrative Medicine) in 2009. The practices serve as integrative medical homes for the whole family – from pediatric care to adults, prevention, and advanced therapy for disease. Expansion continues with multiple locations and providers and the launch of CentreSpringMD Spa and CentreSpringMD Pediatrics.
- How’d Dr. Taz get interested in Medicine?
- What happened to her at 28 years old?
- What did she do when her hair was falling out?
- What was the turning point for her?
- What happened to her in Hawaii?
- How do we Activate our Inner Super Powers
- How do we measure our mojo?
- What is our super power type?
- What do we need to look for and look out for?
- What are our strengths as each type?
- What are our struggles – and how do we overcome them?
- What’s our kryptonite – or what do we need to stay away from?
- What foods help us function out our best?
- And exercise for each super power type???
- Any particular supplement each type should take?
- What’s the importance of grounding?
- Why is breath work (and meditation) important?
- What are gypsy girls and gypsy guys?
- What are savvy girls and savvy or savory guys?
- What’s a boss lady or a boss guy?
- What’s an earth mama and an earth papa?
- What are nightingales and nightinguys?
- How do we reclaim our immune system
- What’s the important of rest?
- What are key foods to support us with our superpowers?
- What’s the importance of moving energy?
- And exercises that specifically help move energy?
- What’s a fortress of solitude and why’s it so important?
- What’s it mean to have your own personal paradise?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.doctortaz.com
INSPIRE #513: ANCIENT AYURVEDIC WISDOM TO BOOST YOUR HEALTH! + Guided Meditation (Acharya Shunya, “Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom”)
INSPIRE #241: How to Get Happier, Healthier, Sleep Better & Leave Your Stress Behind! (Dr. John Douillard, LifeSpa)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment