Today we’ll talk about getting unmoored, throwing away the ropes, setting sail, and shaking things up.
We’ll talk about when you cut loose, why you want to do it, what’s the power of getting uncomfortable, and how getting out of the box can lead to your greatness.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What’s the importance of getting out of the box?
- Who would want to get back in the box?
- What happens when we achieve our goals?
- What do attorneys merging with plants have to do with anything?
- What is “drumming in the refuge”
- What are the benefits of moving, and shifting your energy?
- What’s the benefit of coming unmoored?
- Why you want to let go if things aren’t working?
- How the equinox can help you look at the world in a different way?
- What’s the benefit of lightening your load?
- What it means to make space?
- What’s the importance of making space?
- What is a blocked access to emotion?
- What’s the importance of looking at the world through child-like eyes?
- Why Inspire Nation’s up for some awards!
- For More Info Visit: fireitupwithcj.com/
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #525: How to Find Happiness through Small Celebrations! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #546: HOW TO DIVE INTO THE UNKNOWN & FIND HAPPINESS & SUCCESS! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment