MORE ON JOHANN HARI:
Johann Hari is a New York Times best-selling author. His book ‘Chasing the Scream: the First and Last Days of the War on Drugs’ has been translated into 15 languages and is currently being adapted into a major Hollywood film, and into a non-fiction documentary series.
He is one of the most-viewed TED talkers of all time: his talk, ‘Everything You Think You Know About Addiction is Wrong’, has (along with the animation based on it) been viewed more than 20 million times.
He has written over the past seven years for some of the world’s leading newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Guardian, the Spectator, Le Monde Diplomatique, the Melbourne Age, and Politico. He has also appeared on leading TV shows, including HBO’s Realtime With Bill Maher.
He was twice named ‘National Newspaper Journalist of the Year’ by Amnesty International. He has also been named ‘Cultural Commentator of the Year’ and ‘Environmental Commentator of the Year’ at the Comment Awards.
He lives half the year in London, and spends the other half of the year traveling to research his books.
To read about what Johann is working on now, click here.
Johann Hari Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How did Johann Hari end up clinically depressed?
- What was really going on?
- How long was he on anti-depressants?
- How can a cow literally be a type of anti-depressant?
- How did he begin a 40,000 mile quest to understand stress and depression?
- What did he learn about why people are feeling so depressed and severely anxious?
- Could something other than bad brain chemistry be causing depression and anxiety?
- How have we been misinformed about what depression and anxiety really are?
- Are stress and depression really in our heads?
- Is our environment kick-starting our depression?
- What can we learn about shame and depression?
- What are the top causes of depression and anxiety?
- What are disconnections?
- What’s the importance of others in our lives?
- What’s the importance of meaningful work?
- What’s the importance of meaningful values?
- Can materialism actually cause depression?
- What can we learn about baboons and depression?
- What’s the harm in being disconnected from the “natural” world?
- What’s the importance of a hopeful future?
- What are some of the top solutions and “reconnections?”
- For More Info Visit: TheLostConnections.com
INSPIRE #823: HOW TO LIVE LIFE UNAFRAID & LEAVE FEAR AND ANXIETY BEHIND!!! (Adam Hamilton, “UnAfraid”)
How to Shake the Fear & Make Anxiety Work For You! (Dr. Friedemann Schaub, The Fear and Anxiety Solution)
DISCOVER THE EASIEST WAY TO MEDITATE & FIND YOUR INNER BLISS!!! (Dean Sluyter, “Fear Less”)
HOW TO RELEASE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS & SET YOURSELF FREE! (Sherianna Boyle, “Emotional Detox”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.