If you’ve ever wanted to start something, but were afraid of messing up, then do we have the overcoming perfectionism, and stepping forward show for you!
Today we’ll talk about jumping past perfectionism, what it looks like, how to do it, why you want to flex your screw-up muscles, and why you want to start doing so today!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- Why Michael Sandler got sent to the headmaster for being bad at art?
- What it means to be truly afraid of “screwing up”?
- How do we move past our propensity to freeze up with perfectionism?
- What the world’s lightest snowshoes “Northern Lites” have to do with letting go of perfectionism?
- What’s a half a million dollar demo???
- What we can learn from AGILE software design about perfectionism?
- What is a minimum viable product?
- How tight constraints benefit us?
- What we get to think about for 2019?
- What’s the importance of coming up with goals (over New Years resolutions).
- What it means to be on your business rather than in your business (or on your life vs. in your life)?
- What can we learn from David Allen of Getting Things Done?
- How do we transform out of perfectionism?
- What does it mean to step forward?
- How do we grow more comfortable and confident in our skin?
- What’s the importance of risks and putting ourselves out there?
- What do our rates and value have to do with stepping forward and perfectionism?
- What is our “internal value” and what does it have to do with anything?
- What’s a “Hail Mary” to overcome our fear of rejection?
- For More Info Visit: InspireNationShow.com?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #296: How to Welcome Happiness & Kick Out Perfectionism! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.