Today I want to talk about coming up with a vision for your future, how to do, why you want to do it, and how to use that future vision, to help you today.
We’ll talk about ways to envision your future, get specific, leave things open, and how to then begin manifesting the future you want “or something better”! It’s law of attraction in action, meets David Allen’s Getting Things Done!
Prepare to discover your greatest vision for the future and begin to make it a reality!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What do zombies want in life?
- How do you get your stuff in order?
- How do you keep chaos at bay while you’re trying to maintain your life?
- What’s the importance of getting things into an organized structure fashion—if you can.
- How Jessica and Michael are working on a new book.
- How to use Parkinson’s law to your advantage in time management
- How do we look at our futures far out into the future
- What having a clear vision of the future means for our peace and happiness today
- What’s the importance of balance?
- What does it mean to look “big picture”
- What’s the importance of naps?
- What are the challenges with packing and letting go?
- What can we learn from the Clutter Buster, Brooks Palmer?
- How to let go of attachments?
- What’s the importance of getting light?
- What’s the importance of a clear vision for prioritization?
- What it means to be time-wealthy
- What it means to be in an active role vs. a passive role for the vision of your future
- What’s the importance of asking and learning from others
- What’s the importance of asking for others help
- To take the survey: InspireNationShow.com/survey
- How to move past the resistance of your subconscious
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #551: HOW TO PLAN & MAKE BIG DREAMS COME TRUE! (Jeremy Cage, “All Dreams On Deck”)
INSPIRE #413: FIND THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!! (Jen Bricker, “Everything Is Possible”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.