INSPIRE #413: FIND THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!
Jen Bricker, Why Everything is Possible, Finding Faith & Courage to Follow Your Dreams!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JEN BRICKER:
If you’ve ever wondered if you’re gonna make it, how you’re gonna make it, or how in the world to vault past your hurdles, then do we have the Everything Is Possible Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Jen Bricker, one of the most energized and inspiring people I’ve ever met, and I haven’t even met her yet! She’s an incredible athlete, gymnast, areal artist (she’s even toured with Britney Spears) and much more, and the author of an incredibly inspiring read, Everything Is Possible: Finding the Faith and Courage to Follow Your Dreams.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about finding the faith & courage to follow your dreams.
That plus we’ll talk about pink power rangers, the power of Alf, a trampoline and popcorn, the importance of the Lion King, lifeguard rescues by Robie, the importance of Hardees ham and cheese sandwiches with the white cheese instead of the yucky orange, and why in the world you don’t want to leave your legs in the bathroom.
MORE ON JEN BRICKER:
Jen Bricker is an author, aerialist, and motivational speaker. A state champion in power tumbling, she has traveled internationally with Britney Spears’s Circus Tour and has appeared as a headliner at the prestigious Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, New York’s Lincoln Center, the Shangri-La Hotel in Dubai, and the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo. She has been featured on numerous news shows, including HBO’s Real Sports, ABC’s 20/20, EPSPN’s Versus, and Good Morning America. She is currently living in Los Angeles and has added a successful speaking career to her list of accomplishments, including a TEDx talk and several other speeches around the world, from Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong to Malaysia and Thailand. Through her faith, drive, and determination, she continues to prove to herself and others that everything is possible.
- Why Can’t is not in her family’s vocabulary
- What are words without actions?
- What’s the importance of the little red wagon?
- How she went on intuition as a 5 year old girl
- How her trampoline work helped her in life
- Why she couldn’t even comprehend disabled sports
- How she went to championships and the junior Olympics in tumbling
- What’s the importance of the apple-tree in her back yard.
- How she has an external gear and an internal, more contemplative or spiritual gear
- What’s the significance of hot ham sandwiches
- Why you don’t want to get hard on yourself, but where it can come from
- What we can learn from Mark Woylnn and Inherited Family Trauma, called It Didn’t Start with You
- How she ended up at Disney
- How did she prepare to put herself into the zone for shows performing with Britney Spears
- How she found her adoptive family and the Olympian who was her sister
- What are faiths and gifts
- Can everyone cultivate a level of greatness inside of yourself
- What it takes for greatness
- What a happy life really means?
- What it means to love yourself, and how has love changed her life?
- What does intuition and spirituality look like to her?
- How can you surrender from a place of strength?
- How has she dealt with fear?
- What does mind over matter mean to her? Aka mindfulness and mental strengthening
- What does prayer and meditation look like for her (what’s her spiritual practice)?
- Advice for parents and children?
- jenbricker.com and her book Everything is Possible
- What it means that everything is possible???
INSPIRE #308: How to Think Big & Live Your Dreams! (Michael Port, “Steal the Show”)
INSPIRE #188: How to Cut Through the B.S. & Chase Your Dreams (Mike Stemple, Founder of Inspirer.com)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment