CJ Liu on Turning Days Around & Flipping Challenges Into Positives!
If you’ve ever felt burned out, fatigued, or didn’t know which way was up, then do we have the kind and gentle show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with CJ Liu, the uber-popular host of the Fire it Up with CJ show and life-coach extraordinaire about banishing burnout and triumphing over the trudge, through the muck, that is.
We’ll talk about all things burnout related, how to spot it, how to know when you’re in the thick of things, how to determine why it’s happening, and how in the world you start to get out of it, beginning today.
Plus we’ll talk about self-care, self-love, the power of massage, and why a great meal, means a lot!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s a day made in heaven?
- Why the answer’s often just around the next corner
- Why it’s so important to take a vacation
- What we can learn from group challenges
- Why things are not always under our control
- What to do when things are spinning out of control
- What are CJ’s coping mechanisms when things are out of control
- What does collective energy mean for each of us?
- Why we make panicked decision when the collective energy is nervous
- How to keep from getting sucked into the nervous energy all around me
- What it means for your ego to go mad
- Why you want to throw yourself outside, and when
- What are your inner-child landmines, and what to do when you hit one
- Why our electronics tend to go, when we’re falling apart
- What’s the importance of coming from a place of heart
- What’s the importance of taking care of others and yourself during trying times
- What does gentle, tender, and kind have to do with anything
- What’s the importance of stretching in your life
- Who is the Body Language Guy?
- What to do when your body wants to hide
- What gestures mean about lifting, opening, and boosting your confidence and what we can learn from Amy Cuddy
- What happened to Jessica at the gym
- How to become mindful and aware of becoming small, and how to keep from going small
- What’s the importance of coming from the core?
- What it means to be the eye of the storm?
- What’s the total life benefit of starting with the core?
- What it means to go slow to go fast
- Why are women and girls often such amazing swimmers
- How to go farther and faster by doing less!
- For More on CJ visit FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #400: HOW TO LAUGH AT YOUR FEAR & WATCH IT RUN AWAY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #387: HOW TO RAISE YOUR VIBES & FIND YOUR PATH! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.