MORE ON JEREMY CAGE:
As CEO of a Lighting Technology company, he established a new strategic agenda for the company, then executed an aggressive transformation of the company’s branding approach, innovation agenda, supply chain and organization.
During 10 years at PepsiCo, he held the positions of; Senior Vice President for the Global Snacks Group, SVP of Innovation and Insights for North American Beverages, Chief Marketing Officer for International Snacks, Leader of the company’s consumer facing beverage recycling program for the US, and VP of Marketing for the Sabritas business in Mexico. His successes ranged from re-igniting growth of strong businesses that had plateaued to developing strategies, marketing and innovation plans to better harness the power of multi-billion dollar global brands.
During 16 years at Procter and Gamble, he had a very international career, unleashing the potential of businesses in the US, Sweden, England, Venezuela, and Brazil. His successes ranged from starting up small businesses within the company, to turning around large stagnating businesses, to accelerating the growth of large iconic brands.
An avid adventurer and sailor, he embarked on a 16 month voyage to sail around the world. This built his courage, strengthened his leadership skills in ways that can never be learned sitting behind a desk, and reignited his sense of adventure.
Upon his return, he developed the “Unleashing Your Full Potential” program, effectively combining the learnings from all his business experience and all his life experience.
Jeremy Cage Online: Website
- How did the dream come about to sail around the world?
- What does it mean to find someone who truly supports your dreams
- What’s a lifeboat exercise and how does one do it?
- What does it mean that work-life balance doesn’t exist?
- What are grab bags?
- What did he learn about chasing your dreams from his father?
- How did they plan on doing a round-the-world sail?
- How did they beginning planning the trip?
- What’s the Hakuna Matata and how’d you end up with her?
- Why a catamaran?
- How early were the kids taught about sailing and running the boat?
- How do you plan for contingencies
- Was pirating a real concern?
- What’s the risk of not chasing your dreams?
- What’s it mean to dream it like you mean it?
- What does velocity made good mean for your dreams?
- What are the different levels of intentionality?
- How do we begin to chart our course?
- Why is it so important to tell others what we’re going to do?
- What’s the importance of asking the right questions?
- How were the kids home schooled while traveling around the world?
- What’s the importance of being humble?
- What does courage really mean?
- For More Info visit: http://www.thecagegroup.org/
INSPIRE #495: HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE PACK & CHASE YOUR DREAMS! (Brian Brikowski, Former Cleveland Gladiator)
INSPIRE #413: FIND THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!! (Jen Bricker, “Everything Is Possible”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.