Today we’ll talk about finding peace, making peace, and being the peace you’re looking for in your life.
That plus we’ll talk about transitions and love, pro-wrestling and kitty cats, a wifey back from beach, and what in the world, Michael’s learned about single-parenting.
To take our survey and help us decide whether we stay a 7 day a week show visit:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- Why parenting is so difficult from 0 to 3
- What to do when you’re woken in the middle of the night
- What to do about sleep deprivation
- What’s the importance of teaching sign language to your kids
- How to communicate with your cat
- What to do when your computer’s blowing up
- How do you stay peaceful and calm during these challenges
- What do you do internally to stay peaceful and calm
- What’s the importance of acceptance
- How does surrender fit into the equation
- Where does prayer fit into finding peace
- What to do if your account’s been hacked
- How to have compassion for anyone
- What it means to come into your own power
- What’s it mean to pull on the golden thread?
- What’s going on in Emerald Isle, North Carolina
- What it means to look at foundational changes
- How to find peace even when your home is anything but peaceful
- How to get grounded in the chaos
- How does chaos give you an opportunity to view the world in a completely different way
- How growth can come out of hardship
- What do the words “resistance” and “stretch” have to do with anything
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCj.com and www.InspireNationShow.com.
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #440: HOW TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR MIND! + Meditation!
INSPIRE #291: How to Find Greater Peace, Happiness & Purpose! + Guided Meditation
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.