INSPIRE #296: How to Welcome Happiness & Kick Out Perfectionism!
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu share how to overcome perfectionism for greater happiness & joy in your life!
Listen to the podcast below!
Have you ever felt you weren’t enough, didn’t do enough, achieve enough, succeed enough, or that your work just wasn’t good enough, then do we have the perfection shattering show for you.
Today we’ll talk about letting go of performance addiction and being enough, no matter what you do or who you are, without having to strive, succeed, or achieve. Almost sounds sacrilege, doesn’t it
That plus we’ll talk about bug bites and fevers, tlc and massages, the little car that could, Finding Dory, why butchered hair-do’s are best, motel-room paintings, why you don’t want to move your head, a newsletter gone viral, and why the future’s all about snapchat.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What happened to Michael’s hair
- Why CJ’s speaking from random motel rooms
- Why there’s always someone better than us – and why we don’t want to worry about
- What’s the self-help problem with continuously striving
- What’s the power of acceptance
- What Jake Ducey, the millennial says about materialism.
- What we can learn from Chade-Meng Tan of Google.
- What we can learn from The Stress Solution and Arthur Ciaramicoli.
- Why striving for the unachievable is insanity making
- What we can learn from Tal Ben Shahar about happiness
- Why the more does not bring you happiness
- Why it’s importance to let go of your dogma’s
- Why our fears and worst-case scenarios are often just stories
- Why you break if you don’t flow
- What recapitulation means for you.
- How Jessica made a decision to live
- Why not making a decision is making a powerful decision
- What’s the power of snapchat and why Inspire Nation Show is going snapchat (inspirenation)
- Why the Inspire Nation newsletter is going viral
- What we can learn from Dan Kerpen on The Art of People
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #287: How to Use the Law of Attraction & Power of Alignment! (CJ Liu, “Fire it up with CJ”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment