If you’ve ever wanted more success, love and happiness in your life, then do we have the “ah-ha” show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Alexander Loyd. He has a PhD in psychology, and an ND as a Naturopath He’s the best-selling author of The Love Code: The Secret Principle to Achieving Success in Life, Love, and Happiness, and the subject of the PBS special on the Healing Codes. So today we’ll talk about secret principles to achieving success in life, love and happiness.
That, plus we’ll talk about farmers driving chevy’s, lessons learned from driving school, why Harry climbs better than George, the danger of the color yellow, and what in the world stopping too short for your wife (“Alex!”) has to do with anything
MORE ON DR. ALEXANDER LOYD:
ALEXANDER LOYD, PhD, ND, holds doctorates in psychology and naturopathic medicine. His 12-year search for a cure for his wife’s depression led to the discovery in 2001 of The Love Code’s system to heal the source of virtually any physical, emotional, success, or relational issue – an “on demand” system for happiness and success. Since then his private practice has become the largest of its kind in the world.
Dr Alexander Loyd Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- What happened to him when his mom died, and later in 1988
- How his life was falling apart on him
- What’s the importance of loving yourself
- What’s the one question?
- What’s the success/failure switch in your brain
- Why self-help, happiness, and success programs fail
- Why willpower is not the answer
- How do we link or change our goals to have a change of heart
- What are the 7 principles to help have a transformational aha
- What does it mean, it’s not your fault
- What does it mean, the internal creates the external
- What’s WIIFM love?
- What are the three tools and what’s the energy medicine tool?
- What’s the danger of the color yellow?
- How do we use the heart screen tool?
- What’s the importance and healing power of imagination?
- What’s a life vow and how important is it?
- Visit thelovecodenow.com for free videos and meditations
How to Crack the Love Code for Better Romance, Sex & Happier Relationships (Dr. Sue Johnson, “Love Sense”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.