MORE ON SANDRA INGERMAN:
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is an award winning author of twelve books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Medicine for the Earth, Walking in Light, and The Book of Ceremony: Shamanic Wisdom for Invoking the Sacred into Everyday Life. She is the presenter of eight audio programs produced by Sounds True, and she is the creator of the Transmutation App. Sandra is a world renowned teacher of shamanism and has been teaching for more than 30 years. She has taught workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times.
Sandra is known for gathering the global spiritual community together to perform powerful transformative ceremonies as well as inspires us to stand strong in unity so we do our own spiritual and social activism work while keeping a vision of hope and being a light in the world.
She is passionate about helping people to reconnect with nature. Since the 1980’s thousands of people have healed from past and present traumas through the classic cross cultural shamanic healing method Sandra teaches called Soul Retrieval.
She is a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor. She is also a board-certified expert on traumatic stress. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine. Sandra was chosen as one of the Top 10 Spiritual Leaders of 2013 by Spirituality and Health Magazine.
On this website you can also read articles written by Sandra, listen to interviews, order books and audio programs and view Sandra’s current Training schedule. This is also the site to read Sandra’s monthly column “The Transmutation News”. The Transmutation News is translated into several languages.
To find a local shamanic practitioner or teacher in your area please visit www.shamanicteachers.com.
Sandra, in partnership with University of Michigan Integrative Medicine conducted a pilot research study. The study shows how the Medicine for the Earth practices that Sandra developed benefit people who have suffered a heart attack.
The research paper is published in Explore Journal July/August 2011, Vol. 7, No4.
Shaman’s TV: http://www.shamanstv.com
Sandra Ingerman Online: Website | Facebook| Twitter
Renee Baribeau Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How did Sandra Ingerman get into shamanism?
- How did Renee Baribeau get into shamanism?
- What is the language of nature?
- What can we learn from the birds???
- What are the animals here to teach us?
- What does it mean to reconnect?
- How can we use shamanism to help shake loose the clay that’s kept us from our authentic selves?
- How do we start using shamanism?
- What is a dismemberment, and why is it a good thing?
- What are the tools in a modern shaman’s toolbox?
- What’s the importance of gratitude, and how can we use it as a shamanic tool?
- What is a wind whistle and how can it help guide us?
- What’s the importance of calling in the wind?
- What’s the power of the rattle and the drum???
- What does it mean to see through our heart?
- What is the shamanic tool of seeing?
- What is the shamanic tool of blessing?
- How do we begin a shamanic journey?
- What are sacred ceremonies, and how do we perform one?
- To find out more visit: Sandraingerman.com shamanicteachers.com
- To check out The Shaman’s Cave Podcast visit: TheShamansCave.com ShamansTV.com
INSPIRE #833: HOW TO GET GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION BY LISTENING TO THE WIND! (Renee Baribeau, “Winds Of Spirit”)
INSPIRE #571: HOW TO FIND MIND-BLOWING HOPE & GUIDANCE THRU THE WISDOM OF AYAHUASCA! (Rachel Harris, PhD , “Listening To Ayahuasca”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.