If you’ve ever wanted EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS AND TO TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE, then do we have The One Thing show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Jay Papasan, vice-president and executive editor at Keller Realty, co-owner Papasan Properties Group, and co-author of best-seller The One Thing, that to me, now over 1000 shows in, is still one of the all-time greatest business books and books on life.
And that’s what I want to talk with him about today, about how to turn your life from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY, and to not waste a minute.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON JAY PAPASAN:
Jay Papasan is a bestselling author, vice president and executive editor at Keller Williams Realty International, and co-owner, alongside his wife Wendy, of the Papasan Properties Group in Austin, Texas. His most recent work with Gary Keller on The ONE Thing has garnered more than 200 appearances on national bestseller lists including #1 on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Before joining Keller Williams Realty, Jay served as an editor at HarperCollins Publishers, where he worked on such bestselling books as Body-for-Life by Bill Phillips and Go for the Goal by Mia Hamm.
- What’s the challenge with how people view time today?
- What’s a better approach to time?
- What’s it mean to fail forward?
- What are the conscious choices we can make with our “limited” resources?
- What’s the importance of a vacation over a “staycation”?
- What’s the difference between passion and excitement?
- What’s it mean to count backwards with a limited amount of time in mind?
- What’s the importance of starting with the end in mind?
- What’s it mean to bring your “someday to today”?
- What can we learn from Ben Kinney about success?
- The importance of a 5 year plan – and how do we begin one?
- What’s the true importance of saying yes to something?
- What does it mean to do goal-setting in the now?
- What’s the FOCUSING question???
- How do we plan and create goals?
- What is time-blocking?
- What can we learn from Jay Papasan’s day-timer?
- What one-sheet do we want to keep with us for goal-setting?
- What do we do about email gone awry?
- How can we boost our limited willpower?
- Why is chaos necessary for our greatness?
- Why is big is bad a lie?
- To find out more visit: The1Thing.com
INSPIRE #557: DISCOVER YOUR “ONE THING” FOR EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS! (Jay Papasan, “The One Thing”)
INSPIRE #175: Discover the One Thing You Can Do to Make Everything Else Easier & Create an Extraordinary Life! (Jay Papasan, The ONE Thing)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment