If you’ve ever wanted to achieve your dreams, and find a way to finally succeed no matter the busy-ness, then do we have The ONE Thing show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Jay Papasan, vice-president and executive editor at Keller Realty, co-owner Papasan Properties Group (with his wife) and co-author of the best-seller The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, to me, after reading nearly 500 books for the show, still one of the greatest business books of all time… right up there alongside Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich if not higher.
And so today, I want to speak with him about the surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results.
That plus we’ll talk about the trouble with truthiness, fear of chaos, city slickers and curly, learning on manual type-writers, frogs and boiling water, living like Ebenezer Scrooge, do fish really smell from the neck down, and what in the world does Mia Hamm have to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JAY PAPASAN:
MORE ON JAY PAPASAN:
Jay Papasan is a bestselling author, vice president and executive editor at Keller Williams Realty International, and co-owner, alongside his wife Wendy, of the Papasan Properties Group in Austin, Texas. His most recent work with Gary Keller on The ONE Thing has garnered more than 200 appearances on national bestseller lists including #1 on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Before joining Keller Williams Realty, Jay served as an editor at HarperCollins Publishers, where he worked on such bestselling books as Body-for-Life by Bill Phillips and Go for the Goal by Mia Hamm.
- What was the synchronicity that brought Jay and co-author Gary Keller together?
- What got Jay Papasan interested in the One Thing?
- What does it mean to go small?
- What’s the lie behind multi-tasking?
- How does multitasking actually cost time
- What’s task switching?
- What’s the trouble with to-do lists
- What’s the trouble with discipline?
- Why isn’t will power always on will-call?
- How do we manage our willpower levels?
- What’s the focusing question
- What does it mean that extra-ordinary results require a great answer?
- What’s it mean to live with purpose?
- What’s it mean that happiness happens on the way to fulfillment?
- What’s the planning fallacy?
- What’s a time management system?
- What is time blocking?
- What size time blocks do we need?
- What are the four thieves?
- What advice would he give for single moms?
- What’d the highly productive person’s daily energy plan?
- What’s the importance of hugging, kissing, and laughing?
- What’s one homework assignment people can begin working on today?
- For More Info Visit: https://www.the1thing.com/
How to Create Extraordinary Relationships, Better Sex & Lifelong Happiness! (Mali Apple & Joe Dunn, The Soulmate Experience)
INSPIRE #175: Discover the One Thing You Can Do to Make Everything Else Easier & Create an Extraordinary Life! (Jay Papasan, The ONE Thing)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment