MORE ON ROBIN SHARMA:
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier speakers on Leadership and Personal Mastery. As a presenter, Sharma has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver uncommonly original and useful insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organizations becoming unbeatable. For nearly 20 years, many of the most well-known organizations on the planet, ranging from Nike, GE, Microsoft, FedEx, PwC, HP and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events, when nothing less than a world-class speaker will do.
Sharma’s books such as The Leader Who Had No Title have topped bestseller lists internationally and his social media posts reach over six hundred million people a year, making him a true global phenomenon for helping people do brilliant work, thrive amid change and realize their highest leadership capacities within the organization so that personal responsibility, productivity, ingenuity and mastery soars. Sharma has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Leadership Experts in the World in an independent survey of over 22,000 businesspeople and appears on platforms with other luminaries such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch and Shaquille O’Neal.
Robin Sharma Online: Website | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
- What’s a cyber-zombie?
- What’s the challenge with getting ahead today?
- What does it mean world class begins where your comfort zone ends?
- Why is hard good – and what does this mean???
- What’s it mean to “Take excellent care of the front end of your day”?
- What’s the value of a “risky life”?
- What’s it mean that all change is hard at first and messy in the middle?
- What is the 5 AM club?
- What’s our “Victory Hour”?
- What’s the importance of learning and growing?
- What’s the 20/20/20 formula for success?
- What’s it mean to move, reflect, and grow?
- How do we strengthen our motivation muscle?
- What’s the one most important thing we can do to succeed?
- Why we have to do something for 66 days to install a new habit?
- What do we do if we’re an “evening” person?
- What’s the importance of sleep?
- What’s the danger of technology, and how do we control it – rather than have it control us???
- What’s the importance of trusting our joy over our intellect?
- What can we do to boost our willpower?
- What’s the importance of increasing self-control in one area of our lives?
- To Find Out More Visit: www.The5AMClub.com
How to Become an Extraordinary Human Being & Live a Legendary Life (Robin Sharma, The Leader Who Had No Title)
INSPIRE #761: HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! (Christina Stein, PhD “Believe It To Achieve It”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.