If you’ve ever wanted to get unstuck, move past depression, or achieve great things like the ancients and the Gods, then do we have The Miracle Club show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the author of a must-read book that just keeps getting better over time, The Miracle Club.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about awakening your mental giant slumbering within…
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- What can we learn about the Kybalion and Egypt?
- What did Mitch experience while visiting Egypt?
- What’s a language of symbology?
- What can we learn from Ancient Egypt for today?
- What does a search for power really mean?
- What was Mitch able to do inside a temple?
- What does moving energy have to do with touching a base relief?
- What’s the real significance of “as above so below”
- What can we learn from Dr. Dean Radin and the latest science?
- How do we move past a tendency to minimize ourselves?
- What’s it mean to dwell in the company of great thoughts and high ideals?
- What can we learn from Carl Jung and “The Red Book”
- What does it mean that the mind likes definiteness?
- What’s the importance of a 5-year plan?
- How can Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” really help us?
- What’s the importance of knowing what you want in life?
- How can Napoleon Hill help us get unstuck?
- Why do we need to commit to a deadline?
- What does it mean that time is not linear?
- To Find Out More Visit: MitchHorowitz.com
INSPIRE #1000: THE MIND-BLOWING 10 DAY MIRACLE CHALLENGE! (Mitch Horowitz, “The Miracle Club”)
INSPIRE #867: THE POWER OF YOUR THOUGHTS TO CREATE YOUR REALITY + HOW TO GET UNSTUCK!!! (Mitch Horowitz, “Miracle Club”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment