MORE ON LINDA GRAHAM:
Linda Graham, MFT, is an experienced psychotherapist in the San Francisco Bay Area and a teacher of mindful self-compassion. She integrates modern neuroscience, mindfulness practices, and relational psychology in her international trainings. She is the author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being. Linda was the winner of the 2013 Books for a Better Life award and the 2014 Better Books for a Better World award. She publishes a monthly e-newsletter, Healing and Awakening into Aliveness and Wholeness, and the weekly Resources for Recovering Resilience. Both are archived at lindagraham-mft.net.
Linda Graham Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- What is resilience?
- How do we learn to bounce back?
- What does it mean that shift happens?
- What does it mean that how you respond to the issue is the issue?
- What’s the shift from the “poor me” to an empowered, active “I”
- How do we nurture flexibility of the mind?
- How does flexibility get derailed?
- What is conditioning?
- How can we change the relationship with what just happened?
- How do we accelerate brain change?
- What’s the importance of little and often?
- Why do we need “safety” in order to rewire the mind?
- How do positive emotions shift brain functions?
- How can the breath help change the mind?
- What’s an instant state change through the breath?
- How can the hand on our heart health us?
- What’s the power of hugs?
- What can we do in times of serious crisis or when things are just “too much”?
- What’s the importance of understanding the power of emotional memories to trigger reactivity in the present?
- What’s the negativity bias and how can we overcome it?
- How can we rewire a negative emotion through movement?
- What’s the importance of a dialogue between your wiser-self and your inner child?
- How do we deepen the trust with ourselves?
- What is the Gratitude Goulash by Doug Von Koss?
- What is forest bathing?
- What is a digital vacation?
- For more info visit: Lindagraham-mft.net
INSPIRE #920: HOW OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS LIMIT OUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS & HOW YOU CAN BREAK FREE! (Dr. Mario Martinez, “Mindbody Self)
INSPIRE #682: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF POSITIVITY – EVEN IN THE FACE OF NATURAL DISASTERS! (Dr Rick Hanson, “Buddha’s Brain”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.