If you’ve ever wanted to heal from illness, feel your greatest, or literally heal from cancer, then do we have the Chris Beat Cancer show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Chris Wark, speaker, patient advocate, wellness crusader, and the author of one of the most brilliant books I’ve ever read on health, Chris Beat Cancer.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to listen to your instincts, step out in faith, and take massive action to help heal our bodies.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY CHRIS WARK:
MORE ON CHRIS WARK:
Chris Wark is an author, speaker and health coach. He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2003 at 26 years old. He had surgery, but instead of chemotherapy used nutrition and natural therapies to heal himself. Chris has lectured at smoothie bars, health and wellness events, hospitals, churches, culinary schools, Whole Foods Market and more. Chris has made many appearances on radio and television including The Ricki Lake Show and The Lisa Oz Show, he was also featured in The Truth About Cancer docu-series and in the award-winning documentary film The C Word. Chris inspires countless people to take control of their health and reverse disease with a radical transformation of diet and lifestyle.
- What happened to Chris Wark at age 26?
- What happened when he tried out for The Apprentice?
- How was he diagnosed with Cancer?
- What was he told by the oncologist?
- What was the shift Chris made at this time?
- What does commitment have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of trusting your intuition?
- What’s it mean to step out on faith?
- What do you do if things don’t feel right?
- What’s it mean to truly have something to live for?
- What’s it mean to “overdose on nutrition”
- How can food fuel our health?
- What’s the problem with health-care today (and how can we overcome it)?
- What is the Beat Cancer Mindset?
- What’s the importance of accepting total responsibility for your health?
- What’s the importance of being willing to do whatever it takes?
- What does it mean to take massive action?
- How important is it for our health to make bold plans for the future?
- How important is gratitude in our health?
- What’s the importance of a plant-based diet?
- How can we use plants to beat cancer and return us to perfect health?
- How important is stress reduction in a return to perfect health?
- How do we need to change our internal languaging?
- How do we move past negative self-talk?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What’s it mean to choose faith?
INSPIRE #176: How to Break Patterns & Harness Incredible Inner Strength (Brenda Michaels, The Gift of Cancer)
How Not to Die! Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent & Reverse Disease (Dr. Michael Greger)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment