MORE ON DR. RICK HANSON:
Rick Hanson, Ph.D., is a neuropsychologist and author of Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture. Founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, and an Affiliate of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, he’s been an invited speaker at Oxford, Stanford, and Harvard, and taught in meditation centers worldwide. He has several audio programs and his free Just One Thing newsletter has over 100,000 subscribers.
- What to do when the waves of life come?
- What is a self-transforming brain?
- How can we change the emotional intelligence of the brain?
- What is the brain’s negativity bias?
- Why are we so vulnerable to the impact of negative experiences?
- Why do our brain’s focus on the sticks over carrots – or on the negative experiences?
- How does mindfulness awareness help bring more stability and peacefulness to our minds?
- Three fundamental ways to relate to the mind
- How do we begin to focus on the positives with our brain???
- How do you switch from the negative to the positive?
- What’s the importance of focusing on the rewards in an experience?
- What does it mean to experience what you want to grow
- What does it mean that the path our life takes boils down to three causes?
- What are 9 ways to make your life better?
- What has the greatest opportunity to make your life better?
- How do we increase our resources for positivity and resilience?
- One simple way on a day to day basis to grow our mental resources?
- What it means to anchor an experience?
- How do we steepen our growth curve to learning in our lives?
- How do we learn how to learn?
- What’s the importance of safety, satisfaction and connection?
- How do we watch our minds learn
- What’s the importance of reflection on our experiences?
- How to rewire the mind for courage.
- How do we change ourselves in some meaningful way?
INSPIRE #161: How to Hardwire Happiness for Greater Confidence, Calmness & Contentment (Dr. Rick Hanson, Hardwiring Happiness)
INSPIRE 672: THE BRAIN SCIENCE BEHIND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & YOUR SUCCESS! (Dr. Srini Pillay, “Tinker, Dabble, Doodle, Try”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.