MORE ON GARY RENARD:
Gary R. Renard, the best-selling author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality, and Love Has Forgotten No One was born on the historic North Shore of Massachusetts. He became a successful professional guitar player, but during the harmonic convergence of 1987, he heard a Calling and began to take his life in a different direction. At the beginning of the 1990s, he moved to Maine, where he underwent a powerful spiritual awakening. As instructed, he slowly and carefully wrote Disappearance over a period of nine years. In the fall of 2003, after much encouragement from other speakers and students, Gary began to present talks and workshops in public. His speaking career took off remarkably fast, and today he lectures internationally. Combining a disarming sense of humor with radical, cutting-edge metaphysical information and experiential exercises, this acclaimed teacher of A Course in Miracles has been described as one of the most interesting and courageous spiritual speakers in the world.
During the last few years Gary has been busy teaching (and sometimes introducing) A Course in Miracles in 31 countries and 44 states, with multiple visits to many of those countries and states; He’s done hundreds of radio and print interviews, appeared in 7 documentary movies, recorded 50 podcasts, won the Infinity Foundation Spirit Award, had at least 30 videos at Youtube, recorded 3 audio CDs for Sounds True, (one of them 7 plus hours which was unedited) plus a music CD and a Meditation CD with Cindy Lora-Renard, filmed several DVDs, gotten divorced, moved from Maine to California, and gotten married again; created a TV Series based on his books, wrote the pilot script for the TV Series (along with Eylisa Skye) plus a 5 year Treatment, answered thousands of e-mails, written the Forewords for 7 books, developed the largest A Course in Miracles study group in the world (The DU Discussion Group at Yahoo), had his book published in 22 languages, including on Mainland China, where he’ll be traveling to speak soon, and also began to make more time for writing. Gary’s third book, Love Has Forgotten No One, was published by Hay House in October of 2013
Gary Renard Online: Website| Facebook
- How did Gary Renard get on a spiritual path?
- How did A Course in Miracles change his life?
- What happened at the Harmonic Convergence?
- Who are Arten and Pursah and how did they help him write this book?
- What is forgiveness?
- What is the power of forgiveness?
- What is our business?
- What’s the difference between the ego and the real you?
- Is the world a hallucination?
- What is duality?
- What’s it mean to be uncompromising?
- How did Jesus and the Buddha spend lifetimes together?
- What were their different lifetimes?
- What were their learning’s about forgiveness?
- What did Jesus and the Buddha learn from Shinto-ism?
- And what did they learn from Lao-Tzu?
- What did they learn from the Bhagavad Gita?
- What’s the mistake “spiritual” people often make with their bodies?
- What does it mean to choose the holy spirit?
- What is an uncompromising brand of forgiveness?
- For More Info Visit: GaryRenard.com
INSPIRE #683: THE SEARCH FOR GOD IN HOLLYWOOD! (Ken Baker, “The Ken Commandments”)
INSPIRE #284: How to Connect with Your Buddha Nature! + Guided Meditation! (Matthew Fox, “A Way to God”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.