If you’ve ever felt things going off track, off-kilter, or even just slightly awry, then do we have the roll-with-the-punches show for you!
Today we’ll talk about getting back on track, on center, and rolling with whatever comes your way, even, or especially when the sky is falling.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- How to manifest a car.
- What are kind-gentle-easy-good ways to get healthy.
- How to improve your health and wellness over the holidays
- What Michael’s holiday healthy-food protocol is
- What is addiction really?
- What can we do with the energy trying to move through the body?
- How to move past the stress of the holidays
- How to roll with the situations that take place in our lives?
- How to be more pro-active when the best-laid plans are blowing apart
- How to move past energies (tai chi) that are coming our way
- Why you don’t want to fight your experiences
- What it means to be with your experiences
- What Michael is looking to do with a ghost-writer or editor coming up
- What’s the importance of looking at one-step-forwards?
- What can be learned from beta-testing?
- What can we learn from Richard Louv and Last Child in the Woods
- What it means that Jessica is swimming again?
- How to move past the resistance of things not going right?
- Why everything goes back to the self-love
- For more info go to fireitupwithcj.com/ and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #441: HOW TO STAY SANE OVER THE HOLIDAY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment