CJ Liu on How to Stay Sane & At Peace Over Thanksgiving & With Family & Your Inner Child!!!
If you’ve ever wanted more love and happiness in your life, but don’t know how to crank up the inner flame, then do we have the gratitude show for you.
Today we’ll talk about having thanks, giving thanks, and how the power of gratitude, can literally transform your life.
That plus we’ll talk about morning rituals, the power of prayer, running mantra’s, and when in the world you just want to put your head in the sand.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the importance of awareness for thanksgiving
- What’s the importance of being able to receive
- Why perfection needs to be dropped for thanksgiving
- What it means that enough is enough
- What’s the importance of taking breaks and finding ourselves
- Why having a creative outlet is so important
- Why we need to carve time out for ourselves – to feed our soul
- The importance of prayer
- A powerful mantra from Paul Selig’s guides to overcome your subconscious
- A powerful automatic writing exercise and lessons
- Why we want to keep ‘serve’ at the front of the train
- What’s the importance of getting outside to get in sync
- Why morning gratitude is so important
- How to stay sane and grounded with family over Thanksgiving
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
How to Bring Happiness & Sanity to the Holidays through Mindfulness (Bruce Langford, Mindfulness Mode Podcast)
INSPIRE #436: THE SECRET TRUTH BEHIND THANKSGIVING! (Melanie Kirkpatrick,”Thanksgiving”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.