If you’ve ever wanted better health and a longer life, for you or a loved one, then do we have the Fast Food Genocide show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with repeat guest Dr. Joel Fuhrman, a true champion in the fight for a healthier tomorrow, the NY Times bestselling author of Eat to Live, and the author of one the most brilliant must read books for your health, and those you love, Fast Food Genocide: How Processed Food is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how processed foods came about, why they’re killing us, and what we can do about it!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. JOEL FUHRMAN:
MORE ON DR. JOEL FUHRMAN:
Joel Fuhrman, M.D. is a board-certified family physician, New York Times best-selling author and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional and natural methods. Dr. Fuhrman is an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and natural healing, and has appeared on hundreds of radio and television shows including The Dr. Oz Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Live with Kelly and Michael. Dr. Fuhrman’s own hugely successful PBS television shows, 3 Steps to Incredible Health and Dr. Fuhrman’s Immunity Solution, and his latest show, End Dieting Forever, bring nutritional science to homes all across America.
Dr. Fuhrman’s #1 New York Times best-selling book, Eat to Live, originally published in 2003 (Little Brown) has sold over 1,000,000 copies and has been published in multiple foreign language editions. In October 2012, Super Immunity (HarperOne) reached the New York Times best seller’s list and in January 2013, The End of Diabetes (HarperOne) became his third New York Times best seller. Dr. Fuhrman’s most recent books, The Eat to Live Cookbook (Harper One) reached #1 on the New York Times best sellers list during its debut week in October 2013 and The End of Dieting (HarperOne), released in March 2014, was #2 on the list for its debut. In addition, Dr. Fuhrman has written several other popular books on nutritional science which include: Eat for Health (Gift of Health Press), Disease Proof Your Child (St. Martin’s Griffin), Fasting and Eating for Health (St. Martin’s Griffin) and the Dr. Fuhrman’s Nutritarian Handbook and ANDI Food Scoring Guide (Gift of Health Press)
- What is fast food genocide?
- What does fast food really mean these days?
- And what is the maltrition we’re almost all facing?
- What’s going on in African American communities?
- What does it mean, the lower the nutrients in the food we eat, the more calories we crave
- What are toxins being added to our foods?
- What’s wrong with oils, even the ones we’re told are healthy.
- What’s a toxic load?
- What are food additives that are toxic?
- What’s wrong with trying to eat these foods in moderation?
- What is Pellagra – and what’s the history of the term “Red Neck”
- What’s the history of food in the US, and what’s really been going on?
- What’s the link between poor glucose control and behavior?
- What do sugary foods have to do with depression and our emotions?
- What is a nutritarian diet
- What’s going on in the blue zones?
- What do we need to know about beans?
- Are beans really dangerous for us?
- What do we need to know about mushrooms?
- And onions?
- And wild-blueberries?
- What’s the importance of nuts and seeds?
- What’s the link between early puberty and breast cancer – and what’s going on?
- Are organic grain breads okay to eat?
- Is it okay to eat meat and eggs in moderation?
- What foods have to be organic, and which ones are okay non-organic (visit: ewg.org/)
- What’s the long-term prognosis for a paleo diet?
- What does every woman who might get pregnant need to know about folic acid
- Any last thoughts for vegans and vegetarians???
- How do you get kids to eat healthy once they’ve become picky eaters?
- For more info visit: https://www.drfuhrman.com/
INSPIRE #150: Nutrition Science That Can Save Your Life & Help You Feel Better Today! (Joel Fuhrman, MD, The End of Dieting)
INSPIRE #269: How to Lose Weight while Never Dieting Again (Traci Mann PhD, “Secrets from the Eating Lab”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment