CJ Liu on How to Bring More Calmness to Your Life Even In Challenging Times!
If you’ve ever wanted more calmness in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about being the calm eye in the center of the storm, how to keep from getting hyped up, how to relax no matter what and what in the world to do, when the world seems insane.
That plus we’ll talk about group class heaven, Cosmic order & hillbillies, heretic, love and faith, inner tai chi, the power of the breath, getting back to nature, and what squeegie and loofa have to do with anything!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How to be the calm at the center of the storm?
- How our current challenges may be tremendous positives
- Why we want to bring love to any challenge
- What’s the 2-step dance?
- What does it mean to take a journey on the inside
- Why is it so important in times of strife to look inwards
- What it means to be awake
- How Ho’oponopono and forgiveness can help
- What we can learn from the Art of the Deal
- What it means to bring light to the darkness
- What it means to heal and to grow
- What’s it mean to crank up the inner love
- What does it mean to go into love and faith
- What’s your blueprint for keeping you calm
- What does it mean to do right action
- Why we can’t solve a problem at the same level it was created
- What it means to go on the inside and sink your roots – to give you an inner reserve
- How to anchor once you’ve opened your mind and your heart
- What the importance is of getting out to nature
- What’s the importance of rituals
- What’s the importance of faith during these times
- To Find Out More Visit: http://FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #336: HOW TO CALM, HEAL & CLARIFY YOUR MIND! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #330: HOW TO GO FROM OVERWHELM TO CALM – FAST!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.