If you’ve ever struggled to find hope and meaning in the world then do we have the Whispers from the Wild, show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Amelia Kinkade, animal champion. best-selling author, psychic, animal whisperer, and the author of what may be the most important book I’ve ever read, Whispers from the Wild: Listening to Voices from the Animal Kingdom.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about listening to voices from the animal kingdom, for wisdom, guidance, and hope.
That plus we’ll talk about anxiety attacks and frogs, orangutans and dating problems, lessons from Corbett the tiger, what we can all learn from princess naughty tusk, being spooned by zulu kings, and what in the world George Clinton & Dr. Funkenstein have to do with anything.
MORE ON AMELIA KINKADE:
Amelia Kinkade is the author of Straight From the Horse’s Mouth: How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers (Crown Books),The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals (New World Library), Soulmates with Paws, Hooves, and Wings, Aurora’s Secret, and The Winged One. (CreateSpace) She is the founder of The Language of Miracle’s Institute in Southern California. Amelia is an international speaker who lectures in the United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, and South Africa where she trains animal lovers from all walks of life including doctors and vets. Amelia was featured in The 100 Top Psychics in America. (Simon and Schuster)
Her unique abilities have been the focus of hundreds of magazines and newspaper articles world-wide including The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, ABC News, The Boston North Shore Sunday, The London Sunday News of The World, Good Housekeeping, Cat Fancy, Dog Fancy, New Woman in England, Bilt de Frau in Germany, Annabelle in Switzerland, and the cover of the Freitseit Kurier in Vienna. Miss Kinkade has appeared on television programs such as The View, The Other Half, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Extra, VH1, Jenny Jones, The BBC News, Carte Blanche in South Africa, and numerous news broadcasts in the US, Europe, and Australia. She has been heard on over 300 radio programs in the last few years from Memphis to Cape Town, South Africa. A BBC documentary was created around her work with the elephants in the Kruger National Park and a BBC children’s programming tour was created for her youngest most open-minded fans.
Amelia’s true passion is assisting organizations in Africa who rescue elephants, cheetah, penguins, sharks, lions, and rhinos and trouble-shooting problems worldwide for tigers, primates, Asian elephants and countless breeds of exotic as well as domestic animals. In 2002, she was honored to accept invitations to Buckingham Palace to work with the household cavalry of Queen Elizabeth II and to “whisper” with the hunting horses of Prince Charles. Amelia is also privileged to work with Olympic show horses who competed in the Olympics in 2013. The Winged One is Amelia’s first illustrated book that features her own artwork and she is utterly delighted to share her drawings with the world.
Please visit: www.Ameliakinkade.com.
Amelia Kinkade Online: Website | Facebook
- What happened when Amelia was NBC did a special on her on NBC Nnightly news?
- What was the message from the tigers?
- Who was Rajah the king tiger?
- What’s happening to tigers in the world right now?
- What can we learn from the animals about our spiritual nature?
- What do the animals know that we don’t seem to know?
- How did she meet wild tigers?
- What would happen when she would come to the African Safari?
- What would elephants do when she came to visit?
- What was the message the whales want to share with us?
- What’s the message the bees want to share with us?
- What can we do in this time to feel better and more grounded
- What animals speaking with us means
- What animal visits mean
- What we can learn from coyotes
- What are our cats, dogs, and horses trying to teach us
- Do animals reincarnate
- Can we all communicate with animals
- What do animals have to teach the children?
- What message of hope to the animals have to share with us?
- What is the biggest picture message the animals are trying to share with us?
- For more info visit http://www.ameliakinkade.com and http://www.ameliakinkade.org
INSPIRE #317: What Animals Think & Feel and What We Can Learn from Them! (Carl Safina, PhD, “Beyond Words”)
INSPIRE #254: How Animals Inspire, Heal & Transform Our Lives! (Dr. Bernie Siegel – Love, Animals & Miracles)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.