How Animals Inspire, Heal & Transform Our Lives!
Dr. Bernie Siegel, NY Times Best Selling Author of Love, Medicine & Miracles, Shares Inspiring Uplifting Stories of Pets Who’ve Healed Us, Taught & Changed Our Lives
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever had your life touched by a pet, a friends pet, or even heard of someone’s life being completely transformed by the love of, or for an animal, then do we have a special treat for you.
In this episode, we talk with Dr. Bernie Siegel, the best-selling author of Love, Medicine and Miracles: Lessons Learned about Self-Healing from a Surgeon’s Experience with Exceptional Patients. He’s one of the most well known doctors who talks about humanizing medicine, compassionate care, and the choice to live fully and die peacefully. In 2011, Bernie was honored by the Watkins Review of London, England, as one of the Top 20 Spiritually Influential Living People on the Planet.
Of course, he’s also the author of the newly released Love, Animals, and Miracles: Inspiring True Stories Celebrating the Healing Bond a book that speaks to my soul.
In this show, we talk about the healing power of love and animals, how they’re much more than just furry (or scaly) creatures, and how they have a magical power to transform our lives and adapt to our crazy world. If you’re looking for inspiration, or a smile, then this celebration of animals and the love and miracles they always bring is for you!
- why Bernie is a Jungian surgeon
- why a mechanical approach to medicine is broken
- why animals always come from the heart
- Bernie’s past life regression – once killed with a sword, now heals with a sword
- all family–even a turtle and fish became best buddies!
- you can communicate with animals
- animals at nursing homes
- how having an animal to care for forces our bodies to heal–particularly for seniors!
- the healing vibration of a cat’s purr
- how petting an animal changes your chemistry
- why people recover from heart surgery better if they go home to a pet
- for single women – get a dog, take a walk, you’re more likely to meet a guy
- cats, laptops and keyboards
- being called to animal shelters
- animals passing away and the messages they give us
- the passing of Bernie’s beloved pet, Furfy
- the best way to help your animals transition to the afterlife
- animals coming back “reinpregnating” vs. reincarnation
- save the worms!
- what saving a turtle, the FBI, and guns have to do with each other.
- “the still pond”–learning from our animals how to be in the present moment
- why you should name a pet Sex.
- Miracle Oscar & recovery from cancer
- the healing power of touch
- the power and importance of body memories
- organ transplants and body memories
UPCOMING EVENTS WITH DR. BERNIE SIEGEL
New York Times best-selling author and one of the top 20 most spiritually influential people on the planet.
Special Appearance – Jay Jacobs
4 pm, NBC’s The Biggest LoserExperience the special gifts of a select group of experts in the fields of health, beauty, wellness and fitness through mini sessions, workshops & demonstrations
* * * * *
Massage, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Anti-Aging, Reiki, Yoga, Skin Care, Mind-Body Stress
Management, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Nutritional Counseling, Wellness Advisors, and many more
* * * * *
Complimentary Hors d’Oeuvres, Live Music, Mini Sessions Included in General Admission
* * * * *
General Admission – $20 in advance, $25 at the door Keynote Speaker – additional $20 in advance,
$25 at the door
LOCATION – 5 Eastmans Road, Parsippany, NJ
FOR TICKETS – Visit www.wellnessgala.com or call 973-713-6811 or 973-713-6811
Download event flyer.
MORE ON DR. BERNIE SIEGEL:
Books by Dr. Bernie Siegel:
Love, Animals, and Miracles: Inspiring True Stories Celebrating the Healing Bond
Love, Medicine and Miracles: Lessons Learned about Self-Healing from a Surgeon’s Experience with Exceptional Patients
The Art of Healing: Uncovering Your Inner Wisdom and Potential for Self-Healing
365 Prescriptions for the Soul: Daily Messages of Inspiration, Hope, and Love
Rescued Pets & How They Rescue Us! (Laura T. Coffey, My Old Dog)
What’s Your Pet Saying? Talking with Dogs & Cats (An Interview with Tim Link)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment