CJ Liu & Michael Sandler Share How to Calm Down Fast From Overwhelm, Stress & Work!
If you’ve ever felt stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed, then do we have the calm inducing show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about all things calm, how to relax, feel better, keep from getting overwhelmed, and stay out of that fight or flight state, that turns our brains to mud.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of water, the shock of shipping, calendar mavens, kitty exercise, the beauty of hammocks, what in the world is Bear Time, exotic deserts, and cat-o-nine-tails and Kermit, the frog that is.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- Why overwhelm can require an A game of self-care
- What consciousness has to do with overwhelm
- What stress and fear of the unknown has to do with calmness
- What it means for energy to get stuck
- What it means to be meditating and noticing in your meditation you’re not meditating
- What we can learn from Clark Elliott, author of The Ghost in My Brain
- Why we want to challenge ourselves by looking at the world in different ways
- How to turn things into a ‘test’ to strengthen the wiring mechanisms of our brain
- What is mental masturbation?
- What we can do to reduce information overload
- What I learned from Meir Schneider about relaxing his eyes
- How we can use our eyes to help calm us down
- How water can be incredibly calming
- How meditation can help with calming and reducing stress
- How bears can help with your fitness when you’re out running
- What lucid dreaming and dream yoga can do for your relaxation
- How organizing our calendars can help us get our stress levels down
- How to enforce yourself to relax
- What’s the power of date time
- What’s the power of snuggle time
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #323: HOW TO SLEEP BETTER & FEEL MORE RESTED!
INSPIRE #316: How to Be More Confident & Succeed at Anything!
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.