INSPIRE #329: YOUR SECRET WEAPON AT HOME, WORK & LIFE – COMPASSION!
Jessica Lee Shares How Compassion Helps Make Life Easier, More Enjoyable & Improves Relationships!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
If you’ve ever wanted greater happiness, peace, or better relationships in your life, then do we have the compassionate show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about compassion, what it is, how to cultivate it, why in the world you want more of it, and why it’s so powerful for ourselves.
That plus we’ll talk about car horn compassion, kitty compassion, family compassion customer service compassion, and even compassion at your department of motor vehicles.
- What is Kitty Compassion
- Why have a show on compassion?
- Who is AI researcher Clark Elliot, author of The Ghost in My Brain
- Why there are so many more people with head injuries than we can imagine
- Why people who are struggling in line, or look strange, may actually have a head-injury
- Why it’s important to have compassion with people acting oddly
- What happens when we get to a place of overwhelm, and why we want to treat everyone in overwhelm with compassion
- Why you want to have compassion for someone, even, if not especially during a fight
- Why compassion is important
- How does one have the energy to be compassionate toward someone else, especially a complete stranger
- How compassion can be contagious and the instant karma you get from being compassionate
- What’s a bank account of compassion
- What’s the importance of presence?
- What’s the importance of sending someone love?
- What Ajahn Brahm has to say about self-gratitude
- What we can do to shift and be more empathetic toward others
- What is syncing and how can we use it to help ourselves and others
- What self-compassion really looks like
- What’s the importance of the I Love Myself exercise, and do it right before going to sleep
- Where kindness and compassion comes into play for learning
- What kindness and compassion has to do with grit.
INSPIRE #307: How to Live Fully Charged! The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work & Life! (Tom Rath, Fully Charged)
INSPIRE #326: HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE BY WAKING IN YOUR DREAMS – LUCID DREAMING 101 + MEDITATION! (Andrew Holecek,”Dream Yoga”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment