CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on how to have more confidence, faith & overcome challenges!
If you’ve ever wanted more confidence to step out on a limb, take a giant leap, or even put one toe forward toward your dreams, then do we have the confidence building show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about finding confidence, gaining confidence, and how to step forward, even when the confidence is stuck in your throat.
That plus we’ll talk about adobe audition, making videos, finding dory, the Jessie Owens movie, keeping up with Jessica, and what we can all learn from Eddie the Eagle.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- Why Michael may never watch Breaking Bad
- What CJ Liu is doing with behavioral assessment work in Dedham Massachusetts.
- What kind of boot camp CJ Liu is taking presently
- The importance of honesty and authenticity when it comes to confidence
- Why a career hirer through half of all resumes in the trash
- Why it’s so much easier to do something when your back’s against the wall
- Why one value or driver can help boost your self-confidence so much
- What Seth Godin says about sales and natural ability
- Why it’s so important that something is important to you
- Why it’s so important to share yourself
- How CJ Liu did a Ted Talk, and what her pre Ted Talk experience was like
- What Tough Love has to do with Ted Talks
- What Eddie the Eagle has to do with confidence
- What happened when CJ was interviewing Duke University
- What we can learn from Samantha the skater
- Why you want to be open and present for miracles and synchronicities
- What we can learn from Tommy Rosa, author of Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth
- And what we can learn from Love and Mercy by John Cusak about Brian Wilson in the Beach Boys
- A way to connect with those around you
- What’s the power and fuel of helping others – which can breed much greater confidence!
- What faith has to do with self-confidence
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #296: How to Welcome Happiness & Kick Out Perfectionism! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #287: How to Use the Law of Attraction & Power of Alignment! (CJ Liu, “Fire it up with CJ”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.