CJ Liu and Michael Sandler Share the Transformative, Healing & Calming Power of Water!
If you’ve ever wanted calming, healing, clarity of mind, or just to enjoy a little liquid and ahhhh, then do we have the blue mind show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about all things water. How it calms us, why we like it, where to find it, and how to bring a little bit of this liquid blue peace into our lives.
That plus we’ll talk about screaming banshees, flying fish, shower-power, making your own zen zone, singing in the rain, going slow to go fast, and what in the world toe-nibbling has to do with anything.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- Why CJ is off the chipper charts
- How CJ got more clarity about a new career path for her
- Why things that don’t ‘work out’ may actually how a powerful positive reason for them happening
- What we can learn from Jonathan Balcombe author of What a Fish Knows.
- How past memories were reignited by the water
- How water can bring clarity
- Why Wallace ‘J’ Nichols author of ‘Blue Mind’ talks about the power of water
- What’s the importance of water
- What is shower power?
- What’s the importance of connecting with Nature
- What Chinese elements have to do with anything.
- What are groomer fish?
- What’s the importance of going slow to go fast.
- What it means to make your own Zen Zone.
- How the sound of water can help us in our home
- How we can bring water into our homes to calm us
- How to open and flow with life
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #330: HOW TO GO FROM OVERWHELM TO CALM – FAST!!!
INSPIRE #323: HOW TO SLEEP BETTER & FEEL MORE RESTED!
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.