If you’ve ever wanted more energy, vibrancy, and creativity in your life, then do we have the playful show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with my ever-playful wife, Jessica about play. What it’s all about, why we need to do it, and why it’s so incredibly important for all that we do…and at any age.
That plus we’ll talk about Nature time, nibblers, trying new things, exploring new trails, taking a child-like view of the world, and what’s the powerful lesson Sir Meowsers has taught both of us about play.
- What we can learn from kitty play
- How play helps with arthritis and with our health
- How play can flip the on-switch for life
- What happens with kids when they have to focus and pay attention
- Why getting too serious hurts our kids efforts and ours as well
- How you can overcome obstacles by making things a gam
- What is play?
- What is nature play?
- What it means to look at the world with child-like eyes
- What’s a great (playful) thing to do on a hike
- What it means to go to nature
- Why you don’t want to enjoy your childhood while it lasts
- What’s the importance of motor neurons
- What happens if you stop playing
- Why it’s so important to nourish your soul
- How to make what you do playful
- What’s the link between creativity and play
- Why it takes play to bring out our creativity and inspiration
- Why you can produce more when you step away from work – and head for play time
- What we can learn from the nameless dance walk guru
- What we can learn from Pharrell Williams and being happy
- How we can each be challenged to be more playful
- What a unicycle had to do with college
- How you can improve your grades by playing more
- What we can learn from Anders Ericcson and Peak
- Why it’s so important to find something you like to do with your kids
- What where you live has to do with how you play
- Why gardening can be play
- How animals can make us more engaged in the world
INSPIRE #336: HOW TO CALM, HEAL & CLARIFY YOUR MIND! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #335: How to Make Your Life an Adventure! (Dave Cornthwaite, “Life In The Slow Lane”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.