Welcome back, I’m Michael Sandler your host on Inspire Nation along with my ever-loving, drops my jaw at the gym, organizes crazy-awesome classes and treats our kitties like gold, wifey Jessica Lee.
Today we’ll talk about the power of self-Kindness.
What it looks like, why it’s so incredibly important, and how you can begin practicing more of it today.
That plus we’ll talk about group class magic, a party of Woo-Hoos, why mistake’s aren’t just okay, they’re inevitable, why forgetting to hit that recording button, may just turnout great, and what’s one word Jessica’s parents might not want to hear, Pollu
- What it means to get jiggy with it?
- How to manifest the body you desire
- How progress at the gym helps all areas of your life
- How taking ourselves to the gym or getting our bodies moving is an act of self-kindness
- How to empower yourself and take up more space
- Why no one deserves things more than you
- Why it’s so important to take care of our own needs first
- How our kids study us, and why it’s so important to take care of ourselves
- What happened before our first I Shine Bright class
- Why it’s so important to give yourself a break
- Why it’s important to be kind to yourself when you’re trying something new
- Why making mistakes is an important part of the learning process
- Why it’s important to fail fast
- What’s the importance of feedback
- What’s the importance of seeing the divine in ourselves – and how it improves our relationships
- What’s the crazy importance of hugging yourself?
- What it means to be normal
INSPIRE #445: THE POWER OF KINDNESS!!! + Guided Meditation! (Piero Ferrucci, “The Power of Kindness”)
INSPIRE #333: How to Increase Your Wealth through Kindness & Compassion! + Guided Meditation! (Dr & Master Sha,”Soul Over Matter”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.