INSPIRE #445: THE POWER OF KINDNESS!!! + Guided Meditation!
Piero Ferrucci on the Life-Changing Power of Kindness & Compassion for Happiness & Success! + Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY PIERO FERRUCCI:
If you’ve ever wanted a happier, more glowing and satisfying life then do we have the The Power of Kindness Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Piero Ferrucci, psychotherapist, philosopher, and collaborator with Roberto Assagiolio the founder of psychosynthesis. He’s the author of many beautiful, beautiful books, including the incredible best-seller, The Power of Kindness: The Unexpected Benefits of Leading a Compassionate Life.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about the unexpected benefits of leading a compassionate life.
That plus we’ll talk about an ice age of the heart, chimpanzees and compassion, hippos and split pea soup, why in the world you’d put a herring in your pocket, why you can’t solve problems with French fries, and What in the world does a drunk, an airplane and a toad have to do with anything?
MORE ON PIERO FERRUCCI:
PIERO FERRUCCI is a psychotherapist and philosopher. He has been a student of and collaborator with Robert Assagioli, the founder of psychosynthesis. He is the author of books including The Power of Kindness, What We May Be, Inevitable Grace, Your Inner Will, Beauty and the Soul, and What Our Children Teach Us, as well as the editor of The Human Situation, a book of Aldous Huxley’s lectures. He lives near Florence, Italy with his wife and two sons.
Piero Ferrucci Online: Website
- How he met his teacher Roberto Siggioli – founder of psychosynthesis
- Where does joy come from?
- How are beauty and kindness connected?
- What’s the importance of “space”
- What it means to have kindness and altruism?
- How altruism and giving affects the brain
- Can honesty and kindness co-exist?
- What’s the importance of harmlessness
- Why Ghandi says harmlessness is the highest law?
- What’s the Pygmalion effect?
- What’s the effect of thinking
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- Why forgiveness is a health issue
- Why his wife does if someone wrongs her – for instance cutting her off
- What’s the importance of taking risks and experimenting
- What’s the relationship between trust and surrender
- How trust is a form of giving and a way to
- What’s the importance of mindfulness
- What does technology have to do with mindfulness?
- What’s an ice-age of the heart that’s going on?
- What’s the power of a letter
- How do we cultivate more empathy?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- Piero Ferrucci’s book for children “What Children Teach Us”
INSPIRE #333: How to Increase Your Wealth through Kindness & Compassion! + Guided Meditation! (Dr & Master Sha,”Soul Over Matter”)
INSPIRE #160: The Life Changing Power of Loving Kindness – Plus Meditation! (Chris Grosso, Everything Mind)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment