INSPIRE #446: HOW TO MAKE LIFE SWEETER!
Jessica Lee on How To Overcome Challenges & Put the Sweetness Back in Life For Health, Success, Peace & Happiness!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
If you’ve ever struggled to keep your self-care going, when the going gets tough, or to take care of your greatest needs, then do we have the self-caring show for you.
Today we’ll talk about putting on the oxygen mask, and on yourself first and foremost. Well talk about when to do it, why to do it, and why it’s critically important to do it, even, or especially, when you don’t think you have the time.
That plus we’ll about the sweetness in life, from chocolate-chip pumpkin cake, to puff-eyed goldfish, fruit and oatmeal, the power of Beethoven, hugging trees daily, flowers on standby, and why everything good, looks like our cat Lumi!
- How to work out on an airplane – and how to keep yourself warm!
- Why we don’t have to “earn” self-care
- What’s an old-school way of dealing with stress
- Why it’s so important to put self-care back into your life as quickly as you can
- Why it’s so dangerous to pull out the things that support you and make your heart sing
- Why there are times you can’t afford to be negative
- What’s an important decision you need to make
- What’s the importance of playing music
- What’s the power of baking
- What’s the importance of flowers
- Why we may need daily emotion-code from Dr. Bradley Nelson and what does that look like?
- Why we off turn away help when we need it most
- What’s the reprogramming over the “right to be negative”
- What Jonathan Balcombe from “What a Fish Knows” says about fish
- Why we want to talk with fish
- Why tree-hugging is in these days
INSPIRE #386: HOW TO GET UNSTUCK & SHINE YOUR BRIGHTEST LIGHT! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #397: HOW TO DISCOVER THE NEW YOU & HAVE A BREAK-THROUGH!!! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment