If you’ve ever struggled to get started or get things done, then do we have the Start Right Where You Are show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Sam Bennett, the creator of the Organized Artist Company and the Author of Get It Done, and a fantastic new book Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers, and Recovering Perfectionists.
And that’s just what I want to talk about today, how little changes can make a big difference for overwhelmed procrastinators, frustrated overachievers, and recovering perfectionists.
That plus we’ll talk about kissing wubbies, a benevolent hum, a 2000 Honda Accord, the groan zone, cantsayno syndrome, 3 jobs and pneumonia, why bronchitis pays a visit, and what in the world wringing hands and a one-eyed therapist has to do with anything,
MORE ON SAM BENNETT:
Sam Bennett is the author of Start Right Where You Are and Get It Done. She created The Organized Artist Company to help creative people get unstuck and achieve their goals. She is a writer, actor, teacher, and creativity/productivity specialist who has counseled thousands of artists and entrepreneurs on their way to success. Visit her online http://www.startrightwhereyouare.com.
Sam Bennett Online: Website| Facebook
Start Right Where You Are: http://www.startrightwhereyouare.com/
- What happened to her in 1988
- Who Joe was and why he was so influential
- How she realized she can’t wait to later to be happy
- Why being selfish is the least selfish thing we can do
- Why taking time on our creative projects is so important for ourselves
- What it means that everyone is a creative genius
- How to figure out what your creative genius is
- How do we learn how to “be more me”
- What’s a pattern interrupt
- What’s it mean to be 1 degree
- What was happening with her acting career
- How we’re often closed off to the possibility that things can be super-easy
- What’s the importance of delegation
- What did the book “Getting It Done” teach
- What are poems from “An Artist Talks To God”
- What’s the importance of creative tension, and how do you balance it?
- What it means to surf the wave
- What’s the creative dichotomy of rehearsing, and then letting it go
- What’s the Groan Zone?
- How we prevent self-sabotage?
- What we can learn from and about depression
- What is Happy Grown-Up Naked Time?
- startrightwhereyouare.com and http://theorganizedartistcompany.com/
INSPIRE #404: HOW TO HAVE MORE TIME, MORE MONEY & LESS STRESS THRU MINIMALISM!!! (Joshua Becker,”The More Of Less”)
INSPIRE #386: HOW TO GET UNSTUCK & SHINE YOUR BRIGHTEST LIGHT! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.