If you’ve ever wondered about the meaning of existence, where we come from, or what this reality is anyway, then do we have the You Are the Universe show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Professor Menas Kafatos, who is the Fletcher Jones Chair Professor of Computational Physics at Chapman University, and is an amazing author, and co-author with Deepak Chopra, of a very special new book, one that turns my apparently somewhat sticky oatmeal brain, into a beautiful tapioca, You Are the Universe: Discovering Your Cosmic Self and Why It Matters.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about discovering your cosmic self and why it matters!
That plus we’ll talk about koalas and pandas, dueling monists at the ok corral, why you don’t want to keep your vocabulary in a locker, why my blue is bigger than your blue, why we want to give universe it’s eviction notice, what in the world’s a martian grimmick, and what riding a beam of light, and a live lobster in a bathtub, have to do with anything!
Upcoming Programs with Dr. Menas Kafatos
Yoga Vacation Program
February 3 — 5, 2017
February 17 — 21, 2017
MORE ON DR. MENAS KAFATOS:
Dr. MENAS KAFATOS PhD is The Fletcher Jones Endowed Professor of Computational Physics at Chapman University, author of more than 320 refereed articles and fifteen books. He received his B.A. in Physics from Cornell University in 1967 and his Ph.D. in Physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1972. He is the Founding Dean of the Schmid College of Science and Technology at Chapman University, serving as dean in 2009-2012. He directs the Center of Excellence in Earth Systems Modeling and Observations.
- How did this book with Dr. Deepak Chopra come to be?
- What is a conscious universe?
- What does it mean, everything is Brahman?
- How did Dr. Menas Kafatos get interested in studying consciousness?
- What is mind and what does it have to do with our brains?
- Why does it mean that you are the universe?
- What came before the Big Bang?
- Why does the universe fit so perfectly together
- Where came before time?
- How does quantum physics every our everyday life?
- Do we live in a conscious Universe?
- What does consciousness have to do with our every day lives?
- What we can learn from Socrates and Plato on consciousness
- What is the Bahamas Event with Dr. Menas Kafatos and Deepak Choprain February (3rd to 5th)
- Where to find out more: menaskafatos.com
- What is living the living presence?
- A beautiful guided meditation
How to Have More Fun, Success & Happiness with the Law of Attraction (Fred Alan Wolf, Dr. Quantum)
INSPIRE #478: SECRET TEACHINGS FROM THE ORIGINAL WESTERN MYSTIC WHO INSPIRED EINSTEIN & GHANDI! H.P. Blavatsky (Mitch Horowitz, “The Secret Doctrine”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.