If you’ve ever struggled to get going, get ahead, reach your dreams, get fit, or be a better person, then do we have the 5% More Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Michael Alden, the Bestselling Author of Ask More, Get More, CEO of Blue Vase marketing, and the author of a motivational new book 5% More: Making Small Changes to Achieve Extraordinary Results.
And that’s what we’ll talk about today, about what it takes to shift your life, and achieve extraordinary results.
That plus we’ll talk about Pontiacs in Danvers, snowstorms in New England, “Go FAS” and Nascar, the power of magnum green fluorescent BMX wheels, lemonade franchises, carpe diem and daughters and what in the world a weed whacker has to do with anything.
MORE ON MICHAEL ALDEN:
Michael Alden, author of 5% MORE is the founder and CEO of Blue Vase Marketing, a multi-million dollar marketing firm that has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private firms in America. Alden is also a recipient of SmartCEO Magazine’s 2016 Future 50 Award. A successful serial entrepreneur, who hosts his own podcast and a writes a popular blog, Alden is a speaker and regular guest on television and radio throughout the country. His first book Ask More, Get More was a national bestseller. For more information, visit: www.michael-alden.com.
Michael Alden Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
5% More Online: Website
- Why there’s no such thing as a success gene or a failure gene
- How he made it out of a rough area and out of the hood
- What shoveling snow has to do with childhood
- How he got inspired to make money as a child
- How his dad changed his life at age 15
- What he realized that helped shift the direction of his life
- What he did with his friends and how it helped save him
- What happened with a murder-trial and how he was involved
- How’d he end up becoming a lawyer
- How in the world he got into college from the projects
- What are the different levels you play at in life
- What he learned in spin class
- How the concept of 5% more came up
- What’s the power of small steps
- What’s the power of meditation and how’s it helped his life
- How meditation has helped with panic attacks and anxiety
- What’s his practice of transcendental meditation
- What Dan Harris and 10% Happier has to do with Mike Arlen and 5%
- What we can all learn from Marshall Goldsmith
- How we can work toward our goals each day
- Why it’s okay to hide under the desk now and again
- What does 5% more have to do with love, self-love and gratitude
INSPIRE #365: HOW TO OVERCOME HEARTBREAK & BUILD YOUR SELF-ESTEEM! + Meditation! (Susan Anderson, “The Abandonment Recovery Workbook”)
INSPIRE #329: YOUR SECRET WEAPON AT HOME, WORK & LIFE – COMPASSION! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.