INSPIRE #399: HOW WE’RE ALL INTERCONNECTED & WHY IT MATTERS!
Dr. Larry Dossey On How We’re All Connected to Consciousness & Why it Matters!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. LARRY DOSSEY:
If you’ve wondered whether there’s more to the world than meets the eye, or more than science is letting on, then do we have the One Mind Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Larry Dossey, an internal medicine physician and the former Chief-Of-Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital. He’s the author of the NY Times best-seller Healing Words and 11 other books, and a new personal favorite mind, or consciousness of mine, One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, about how our individual mind is part of a greater consciousness, and why it matters.
That plus we’ll talk about coyotes and bobcats, MASH units and helicopter crashes, cosmic soup and frothy fractal boundaries, bison on the plains, Bobby the collie, what in the world happened at Evans Corner Drug, and why God won’t drive flies away from a tailless cow.
MORE ON DR. LARRY DOSSEY:
Dr. Larry Dossey is a former physician of internal medicine and former Chief of Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital. He received his M. D. degree from Southwestern Medical School (Dallas), and trained in internal medicine at Parkland and the VA hospitals in Dallas. Dossey has lectured at medical schools and hospitals throughout the United States and abroad. In 1988 he delivered the annual Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Lecture in New Delhi, India, the only physician ever invited to do so. Dr. Dossey is the former co-chairman of the Panel on Mind/Body Interventions, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health. He is the author of twelve books dealing with consciousness, spirituality, and healing, including the New York Times bestseller HEALING WORDS: THE POWER OF PRAYER AND THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, and most recently ONE MIND: HOW OUR MIND IS PART OF A GREATER CONSCIOUSNESS AND WHY IT MATTERS. His books have been translated into thirty languages. He is the executive editor of the peer-reviewed journal EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing. Dr. Dossey
- What happened to him during his first year of practice of internal medicine
- What is non-local and what is consciousness research
- What do twins have to do with anything
- What is a telesomatic event?
- What do coyotes have to do with this book
- What happened with Wesley Autrey and how’d it change Larry Dossey
- What can we learn from Erwin Schrodinger (awarded Nobel Prize).
- What’s the concept of the One Mind
- What would Einstein say about Consciousness
- What’s it mean that there’s no ‘out there out there’?
- How would consciousness be defined?
- What does entanglement have to do with anything?
- What do coincidences mean
- What are thick frothy fractal boundaries in our mind
- What is the seventh sense and what does it have to do with hummingbirds?
- How connected are we to the animals
- What’s the rich experimental database behind staring – and what does it mean
- What’s love got to do with this (and what did Tina Turner mean)?
- Why ‘there will be no healing at this hospital’
- ‘What does cruelty and false hope mean’
- What can we learn from Dr. Eben Alexander and NDE’s
- What does empathy and kindness and compassion have to do with anything
- What can we learn about life after life, and what does Dean Radin say about it
- Why life after life should be part of the national conversation
- How many Americans say they’ve had a near-death experience
- Why the one mind essential for saving the planet
- What can we learn from Astronaut Edgar Mitchel
- What can we learn from Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- An important lesson from Gandhi
- Why Ghandi is a an embodiment of the compassion of the One Mind
- What are the four rules of life from Angie Arian (sp?)
- Just show up
- Pay attention
- Tell the truth
- Just don’t be attached to results
- What’s the importance of exposure to nature?
- What’s the spiritual flu – and what’s the trippy flu
- Poem from 14th century poet Hafiz
Discover Your Power & The Science Which Proves Everything You Think & Do Makes a Difference! (Lynne McTaggart, The Bond)
Life Changing Lessons from Near Death Experiences (Dr. Eben Alexander, Proof of Heaven)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment