Today I’ll be talking with Dondi Dahlin, author, internationally acclaimed dancer, member of the Screen Actors Guild and the award winning speaker and co-author of The Little Book of Energy Medicine with her mother Donna Eden and a fantastic new book, The Five Elements: Understand Yourself and Enhance Your Relationships with the Wisdom of the World’s Oldest Personality Type System.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, How to understand yourself and enhance your relationships by understanding the wisdom of the world’s oldest personality type system
That plus we’ll talk about 13 women on a toilet-less bus, leaving mexico city, belly dancing and Cairo, a year of Marilyn Monroe, a hill-billy and the house of blues, Maddie and Marrakesh, turbans and Jimmy Buffet, and what green hair and checkered vans, has to do with anything!
MORE ON DONDI DAHLIN:
Dondi Dahlin grew up in the world of Energy Medicine. She co-authored The Little Book of Energy Medicine with her mom Donna Eden, and her book The Five Elements will be released by Tarcher in 2016. www.LearnTheFiveElements.com
Dondi is the creator of “The Wednesday Energy Minutes” which are 60-second clips based on Energy Medicine techniques and filmed at locations across the globe. Dondi travels with her Mom, spreading Eden Energy Medicine and the Five Elements through international workshops, and she is a sought-after speaker and MC for conventions and conferences.
Along with Energy Medicine, Dondi also grew up in the world of show business. She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild, and won the titles of both “Belly Dancer of the Universe” and “Outstanding Speaker in the Nation.” She has been seen in over 100 commercials, performed in over 30 countries, and is one of the few American dancers to have had a successful career in the Middle East.
Dondi’s home-base is California where she home schools her son and lives in a 1904 house, which she fought for two years to get historically designated by the city of San Diego.
Dondi Dahlin Online: Website | Facebook
Learn More About The Five Elements: Website
- How’d you get into belly dancing?
- How did Donna Eden – her mom, introduce the five elements to her?
- Why Donna Eden is an ‘angelic being from another planet’
- Why different pregnancies have such different personalities in the belly
- How do we determine our Chinese elements
- What’s the importance of muscle testing
- How do we keep from blaming an element for how we are (turning it into an excuse)
- What in the world are our ‘default settings’
- What it means to generate compassion for yourself
- What does Peter Fonda have to do with belly dancing?
- What does a year of Marilyn Monroe have to do with anything?
- What does a hillbilly and the house of blues have to do with a belly dancer – Dwight Yoakam
- What can we learn from green hair and checkered Vans sneakers?
- What sweets have to do with earth people?
- Why fire people are always looking for joy and positivity?
- How the Five Elements opens people up and allows you to relate better
- What are the top do’s and don’ts for each of the five elements
- Why Donna Eden is so happy
- What can we learn from 2008 and being happily pregnant
- Why woods feel they’re always right
- What does it mean that anger is an energy?
- What happened in Cairo and the pyramids of Giza
- How does anger jive with the positivity movement and the law of attraction
- What happened with Jimmy Buffet and a turban – and what is a Yin Fire?
- Who is the world’s handsomest earth?
- What does Robin Williams have to do with Earths?
- What does Ben Stein and Ferris Bueller have to do with Metal?
- Why are the five elements important for understanding relationships?
- What is bladder time – and why does it have such an effect on waters?
- What do we need to know about the 5 elements and children?
INSPIRE #204: Why Great Relationships Need Great Fights & How to Do Them Right! (Judith Wright, EdD & Bob Wright, EdD, “The Heart of the Fight”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.