If you’ve ever had things go off track, off kilter, or come completely off the rails, then do we have the re-railing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jessica Lee about overcoming hurdles, getting out of the muck and the mire, and getting back on track…and making the best of it.
That plus we’ll talk about potatoes gone bad, boats that float away, and why towels over litter boxes, make the best pillows.
- What it means that everything happens for a reason
- What’s the power of prayer and when do you want to do it
- What’s the power of surrender
- What are important wake-up calls for us
- Why we need to let go of what doesn’t serve us
- What is the Dark night of the soul
- What Dr. Joe Dispenza talks about when it comes to a dark night of the soul
- Why dark nights of the soul can be very helpful for you
- How emotion can help you pivot
- How these dark moments can be tremendous opportunities in disguise
- What’s a cosmic detox
- Can dark moments be avoided
- What Master Shen calls creative angst
- Why you don’t want to watch the #’s if you have a podcast
- What is coherence and what can we learn from Howard Martin and Dr. Joe Dispenza about heart coherence
- How you can shift the energy state of those around you.
- What we can learn about flow from Bill Russell and the Celtics
- What Michael’s experienced about being in the zone when on his runs
- Words of wisdom from HeartMath’s Howard Martin from Heart Intelligence
- What the monk Ajahn Brahm means about ‘thank you, I deserve that’
- What Simone Milasas means from the Joy of Business about being able to receive.
How to Connect with Your Buddha Nature! + Guided Meditation! (Matthew Fox, “A Way to God”)
How to Meditate Like a Zen Buddhist Master – Even While Being Chased by Godzilla! (Brad Warner, “Don’t Be a Jerk”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.